Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't beat a honda!!!

Can't beat a honda!!!

haha today we were riding behind my house, me on a 300ex kid on a lil jr50 dirtbike a kid on a 90 and a kid on a 250ex(i had to "watch mi lil cuz'ns) well the one on the 90(its a honda) went down this little hill and there is a "berm" i dunno what else to call it but he hit it sliddin sideways goin pretty good and it rolled 2 then he jumped off(he stayed on for the fisrt 2 rolls) and then it flopped down into a creek bottom(about a 10 feet fall and landed perfectly upside down well i couldn't even get to it so we just took off for the house(bout 10 mins ride goin slow with him on the back b-cuz he was kinda shook up(go figure lol) but we got back took bout 5 mins to get back to the bike with stepdad and his rancher with a rope, we got back after 15 mins AND IT WAS STILL RUNNIN SITTIN UPSIDE DOWN!!! well we got a rope on it and drug it backup over the hill and there wasn't a mark on it, like i said u just can't beat a honda!!!!!!!
    1998 Yamhaha R1

whoa, thats insane.

dude my cousin had one of them lilk fourtrax 90s and we pounded the hen outtait and it never dies we put holeshots on it...if he had a long enough stretch he could ride a wheelie prolly for ever... it was insane... and yea your right you can't beat a honda!
    06 YFZ 450..all white... LRD pipe, jet kit, lid removed, cam mod

LT JB front end and Ohlins shocks coming before june.

Thumbs up

Nothing can come close to a honda!
    2003 LTZ400-Yellow...stock
    1983 ATC200...stock
    1972 XL250...restoring

Honda is all I'll ever own!
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

yeah...honda will always rule...they last forever!
    2000 440 ex Wiseco 440 Kit,HRC Cam,Niks-Pro-X connecting Rod,R/D titanium valve springs,Hinson Clutch Basket, EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit,Pro Design Case Guard,Shaved Fenders,Pro Design Kill Switch,In line Fuel Filter,K&N oil Filter,Motion Pro Clutch and Throttle CablesComplete Cometic Gaskets & Seals,Uni Air Box Vents,Prm-Atv A-Arm & BellyPan Skidplates,Armadillo SwingArmSkidPlate, ,Shockwears,and K&N Filter WB e-series exhaust,Wb RevKit,Renthal Bars,Bandit XC front and rear tires,Sidewinder "survivor" series sprockets16/35 (sometimes stock)gearing and chain,DG Krome-Lite Front Bumper,Free Flow Gas Hose,Dg nerfbars Douglas .190 rims,Factory Effex Graphics Kit,Moose Handlebar Gloves,Red Frame....TONS of polishing... More to come............
    2000 Honda Rancher 2X4
    Ebc Rear Brakes
    1998 Yamaha Banshee(dusts anything) wiseco pistons(430cc)
    FmF fatty pipes & powercore II silencers,Douglas rims,Ohtsu Radial Tires(yes they came off my 440),Dg Nerfbars,and Team Alba Graphics Kit!(she's for sale!)
    97 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
    3.3 Liter V6
    Modified Airbox
    99 Dodge Dakota
    5.2 Liter V8(this thing hauls)
    Modded Airbox
    1995 Subaru Impreza AWD
    2.2 Liter 4 cylinder
    Tannabe Style Performance muffler
    DIY Intake
    All Neoned Out...

Speaking of little tykes. I gotta kid you need to watch out for. He is 9 yrs old. This kid is insane. He has a YZ80. He rides the track with us all the time out at bluff. He can clear all the jumps includin the 65fter. But its more balls then skill. His brother told him to go climb some insane hills in the bowl on his 80.(no they arent that great of a hill climbin machine) Anyways he hops on, drops down like a 10ft fall then nails it up a good 70degree hill thats atlest 80ft long. Then halfway gets caught up and lays it over. Grabs the bike turns it around then jumps out the 10ft drop. Turns around and does it again. It was hillarious, these 125's and 250s wouldnt even climb these hills and a 9yr old ona yz80 tryin to. This kid is crazy.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

Honda is all ill ever own too....ive road a yammie but wasnt impressed...lol. It was an 86 model quad. I flipped it by accedent. It still runs partly, needs a new carb in it. My aunt and unlce are the ones who own it but they hopefully will get a Rancher come spring...they already sold thier blaster/warrior (forget which) anyways Ive had excellent luck with Hondas, best in the world.
    2000 Honda 416EX - Sold

1988 Chevrolet Silverado
    5.7L V8 SCSB
    Too much to list and still too much to do.

2002 Stingray 180LS
    3.0L Mercruiser 135 w/ AlphaOne Outdrive

don't be mad man but,.....

i would have loved to have seen that kid flipin on that lil 90,
    haha- i got a good picture in my head now- flippin 2 times over on a 90- classic man-

the way you taked he didn't sound hurt so that makes it much better- ( FLOP , FLOP, _______ WHAAAAA .!!!! )
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

This lil' kid the rolled the 90 is a little hellion to man I bet n e thing he would try the same stuff as that 9 year old!He is a crazy lil' $hit!You could be barely makin it up hills on a 300...and his dad is like no dont do it he says WHAT!?!?and takes off!He is hellarious!
    ~*MEMBER*OF*HONORARY*JABBERJAW*FAN*CLUB*~

2004- Predator

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast