Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last night's Supercross on tv yet?

Last night's Supercross on tv yet?

I show the 250s being on tonight but the 450s not until like 3am in the morning in like a week. Anyone showing the 450 class being broadcast earlier than that? I'd even be willing to pay to watch it on the computer instead of waiting.
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

I watched it on CBS a few hours ago.

It was on today at 12 on cbs. It was a good race but of course stewart has to wreck for anyone else to win. Villapoto sure is lucky.

Originally posted by rpfeifer11
    It was on today at 12 on cbs. It was a good race but of course stewart has to wreck for anyone else to win. Villapoto sure is lucky.
    thanks for the spoiler. Finishing is part of racing which is why Stewart will never be as good as Ricky or Jeremy. Pastrana would have never been a great racer either...Stewart rides beyond anyone's capabilities. It will at least be good to see how/why he crashed. I thought he matured during his time off but sounds like that might not be the case.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Originally posted by quad2xtreme
    thanks for the spoiler. Finishing is part of racing which is why Stewart will never be as good as Ricky or Jeremy. Pastrana would have never been a great racer either...Stewart rides beyond anyone's capabilities. It will at least be good to see how/why he crashed. I thought he matured during his time off but sounds like that might not be the case.
    Why would Pastrana not have been a great racer? Anything he stays dedicated to he wins.
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    monsters scare me daddy...

but blow... I LOVE TO BLOW!!!

Yeah it's only round 3 so he has enough time to make up for it. I spoiled it by looking at the results last night but I still wanted to watch it today hoping the results were wrong and stewart won.

Originally posted by madskrillz2
    Why would Pastrana not have been a great racer? Anything he stays dedicated to he wins.
    He wrecked all the time racing and didn't do well in the 450 class at all. It's no secret...even Travis has stated racing wasn't where he excelled.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

He just washed out a little in the corner. Didn't seem like he was riding over his head this time to me. He seems to be more mature and ready to win a championship.

He wrecked all the time racing and didn't do well in the 450 class at all. It's no secret...even Travis has stated racing wasn't where he excelled.
    he may not have excelled in it as much as he did other things but even when pastrana doesnt do as good as he usually does, its better than everyone else. i promise you if he wanted to he could have been as good as RC or McGrath, if not better. that guy can be the best in the world at anything he wants to. i hope after he succedes in NASCAR he moves on to winning the tour de france. i know he could and it would show everyone how in shape MX guys really are. i forget where i heard it but in an interview somewhere it said Dungys fitness level is about where lance armstrongs was in his prime
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

Originally posted by jesseweaver
    he may not have excelled in it as much as he did other things but even when pastrana doesnt do as good as he usually does, its better than everyone else. i promise you if he wanted to he could have been as good as RC or McGrath, if not better.
    Jesse, well if you promise. I say we put him down as the greatest 450 rider then and move the others down a notch.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast