Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This place is dead!

Look, the mods volunteer their time and if you treat them like crap your gone.

You have an issue, fine, then why come back? I will never understand that, if I dont like a site or the way its run I dont visit it. You arent going to get a mod in trouble, hell if they want to ban you then you are gone, they have to be here and if your an idoit then they can remove you, very very simple.

You have a choice here, take it any way you'd like because I really dont care If you give me crap I will remove you and not think twice about it. You are free to an opinion, but leave it at that, once you come after a Mod your gone. You have a big yap and a chip on your shoulder, one of many...who cares Just get along or go elsewhere is all I ask
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Point taken. I like this forum, just have a dis-liking to a mod. I'll keep it to myself from here.

LOL Thank you!

If you need to vent, send me a lengthy PM telling me all about it. I will laugh, delete it and go about my day....its a website not actual daily face to face life and it isnt worth the hassle

Originally posted by YFZ-FoFiddy-TC
    Point taken. I like this forum, just have a dis-liking to a mod. I'll keep it to myself from here.
    Want me to send you a tampon to soak up all those tears?

Trust me ... the tampon comment wasn't what got you banned the first time . Your constant *****ing, complaining, and posting some rediculously dumb stuff got you banned.

It's too bad that you have a chip on your shoulder and a problem with me .... I hope you didn't lose any sleep over it all ... because I certainly didn't.
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Originally posted by Pappy
    LOL Thank you!

If you need to vent, send me a lengthy PM telling me all about it. I will laugh, delete it and go about my day....its a website not actual daily face to face life and it isnt worth the hassle
    LMAO.

Come on Ken .... you must spend all day reading all the lengthy PM's that members send you.

Originally posted by Quad18star
    Want me to send you a tampon to soak up all those tears?

Trust me ... the tampon comment wasn't what got you banned the first time . Your constant *****ing, complaining, and posting some rediculously dumb stuff got you banned.

It's too bad that you have a chip on your shoulder and a problem with me .... I hope you didn't lose any sleep over it all ... because I certainly didn't.
    This is exactly my point. I get told to drop my complaining, so I comply, then home slice over here needs to add in another .02. Ironic that, "other stuff" got me banned, yet I was banned less than a minute after I told you to take your tampon out. Obviously it's still in there.

Fighting over the internet is pointless! Let it be and hope for an early spring so we can all start riding again.
    09 YFZ450R New Ride

Lol this thread is as good as closed!
    2007 yfz450
    2011 rancher fpm

Originally posted by lonnie1977
    Fighting over the internet is pointless! Let it be and hope for an early spring so we can all start riding again.
    Amen..and hope for the economy to get better. So many folks had to sell out just to stay in a house it is sickening.

Greg, youre married now, you will be accustomed to *****ing, whining and tampons in no time

Originally posted by Pappy

Greg, youre married now, you will be accustomed to *****ing, whining and tampons in no time
    Ya but atleast it's followed by dinner being cooked and the house being cleaned.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast