Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This place is dead!

Back when the manufacturers were dropping new quads every year this place was kickin. Z400, YFZ, 450r, KFX450R, LTR. People used to stay up until 12AM waiting for them to be released, and there would be a 10 page discussion about it by morning. Back when AIM was popular we used to have big open chats about new releases and Christmas and so on. It has changed a lot. Back when it was EXRiders. It used to only bleed RED around here. Then we let all the other colored folks in. Back when it was EXRiders there was always a battle between BlueTraxx and EXRiders. I signed onto BlueTraxx the other day… talk about dead!

Wow, now that I think about that and look how long i've been a member, i've almost been a member for a decade!
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

Originally posted by ZeroLogic
    I'm still on here and thats all that matters!
    x's 2 man
    Matt Shapaka #22

Retired 4 Time National Champion. Pro-am

Thanks to my Sponsors
    SF Racing, PEP Suspension, Scott Goggles,
    Fasst Flexx Bars, Kames, Outerwears, Gafler Brakes, Ims, Atvriders.com, JB racing, Liquid Performance, Pivot works, RK Chain, Maier Plastic, Spectro Oil, And Mom n Dad.

Originally posted by One_Bad_400
    Back when the manufacturers were dropping new quads every year this place was kickin. Z400, YFZ, 450r, KFX450R, LTR. People used to stay up until 12AM waiting for them to be released, and there would be a 10 page discussion about it by morning. Back when AIM was popular we used to have big open chats about new releases and Christmas and so on. It has changed a lot. Back when it was EXRiders. It used to only bleed RED around here. Then we let all the other colored folks in. Back when it was EXRiders there was always a battle between BlueTraxx and EXRiders. I signed onto BlueTraxx the other day… talk about dead!

Wow, now that I think about that and look how long i've been a member, i've almost been a member for a decade!
    They were to fun days. The group chats over aim were awsome. Some "epic" stuff happened in those rooms.
    Bikeless.

EXRIDERS.com -- seems a long time ago

Originally posted by One_Bad_400

wow! bluetraxx! i totally forgot about all that. that feels like a lifetime ago!
    05 450R--
    dasa, 02 crf cam, K&N, port & polish, renthal, AC

i miss the ol gncc coverage! 04 and 05 was great coverage.
    05 450r full sys hmf lt elka front shock axis lt rear, janssen outlaw2 a-arms houser +1.25 swinger pro taper bars gpr stabalizer razr rears razer 2 fronts 4-1 offset douglas shamrocks prm bumper ac grab bar durablue axcaliber axle maier hood fst 500 big bore ims roll foot pegs houser linkage galfer breaklines powermad handguards asv clutch lever
    04 450r stock +revalved shocks ims fornt bumper orange maier plastic big gun douglas beadlocks holshot rear tires and maxis razr 2 fronts

This forum is busier then the rest. Just recently got a Yami and central and tech are very slow. Only have to check them once a week. Lot of good people on here that keep it moving.
    09 YFZ450R New Ride

I've been here since '05 and have noticed it's deader than ever. It usually does pick up around riding season though, people throw up there camping pics, riding pics, movies, etc.

I used to get on here 2 or 3 times a day but there's so many trolls, and the forum is so biased towards mods/admins I don't even bother posting stuff anymore.

You can say complain about people on this site all day long, and admins/mods can post up dirty jokes, but if you decide to complain about a mod, or post up a joke yourself that isn't appropriate for 2 year olds, you get the ban hammer.

I stick around YFZ Tech and YFZ Central for the most part now.

^ You keep posting gay crap and the mods remove it. You want a tissue? Point out the trolls, they will be removed. If I banned every person that broke a rule you would be gone...again....

And by "gay"..I mean "Gay". The last picture you posted had a dude on a bed with superman telling him to bite a pillow
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Sorry you don't like my opinion, just stating it how I see it. I haven't broken a rule, so how exactly would I be gone again? Because I call the mods on their **** and they get mad?

Yes, I'm still butthurt over the fact I got banned for telling Quad18Star to change his tampon. Had it been ANY other member, I'd still be on my original account. But, because it's a mod, I get banned.

Edit- And it made me laugh, so I thought I would share. LOL And not to mention it's a real superman cover.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast