Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marketing ATVA rnd 1 at Aonia pass to the locals?

Marketing ATVA rnd 1 at Aonia pass to the locals?

There has been some talk on here of better marketing to grow the fan base, which is great. just wanted to see if anything "special" has been done around round 1 at Aonia pass.

We've got a lot of GA riders 20-30 minutes from this track down here that I'm sure we can rally together to do something to draw in some folks. Aonia is in Washington, GA - a very small town of 5k folks or so. 15-20 minutes away is Thomson, GA - a slightly larger town of 15-20k folks or so. The closest major town is Augusta about 30-40 min away, which has motosports shops and everything else a major town has.

a couple of Qs -
    *are spectator fees for Sat / sun still $40? I think its $20 if you only come out on Sunday or something like that.
    *any special events happening at Aonia (besides racing?) local folks might want to know about?
    *is there already some local marketing being done for this event -if so, how can we help?
    *are the rest of the GA boys ready to chip in an do something locally to drive attendance?

-EA
    Proud Dad of Ethan Ahlm #22
    -2010&2011 ATVA 50cc limited National Champ
    -2010 S.E. Quads 6&under Regional Champ

Rider Home Page:
    http://www.hookit.com/members/ethanahlm/

Thanks to:
    2011 Team Hetrick National Rider
    Amsoil-----No Fear-----Pro Grip-----Motowoz-----DWT Racing
    Gaerne Boots-----GoPro Cameras-----Engine Ice-----Leatt Brace

Ive not heard a word. I went to the local kawi dealer down the road and they didnt even know about it. But this dealer has about 50 units on the showroom floor, 2 were atv's. I told the guys I would get some flyers from the website out to them.

Street and Trail Motosports is the big atv, moto dealer in the area. Im sure the manager would be interested in some sort of advertising aspect.

Let me know what you have in mind Eric.
    Bryan
    Benjamin Kirkland #99
    2012-2013 G-Force National rider
    2010 & 2011 DRR "Top Gun" National Team
    2010 AMA 50cvt South Champ
    2010 SEquads 7-9 Champ

Bunch of YZ85's

Thanks to our sponsors for the last few years!
    HotQuads, Elka Shocks, Alpinestar, G-Force Powersports, Wreckage Clothing, Faction Mx, Leatt Brace, Amsoil, Spy Optics, 488 web design

i could put some flyers in my local dealerships in Greenwood SC.It's only about 1hr away and probably has 35-40k people.
    TS RACING
    Tanner Sorrow #12
    90 OPEN
    90 AUTO SENIOR

Thanks to Tom and Atv 4 Play
    Thanks to Norris@ Quinn Motorsports

2012 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER/PEEWEE 70CC CHAMPION
    2013 DURHAMTOWN PEEWEE 90CC CHAMPION
    2014 DURHAMTOWN BOMBER 90CC CHAMPION

I congradulate your efforts! WTG!!!
    May I suggest informing local papers and the like. Sometimes they will do a write-up.

Years ago, the local paper did. It explained that we raced -->RV's<-- LOL
    But it was alot better than nothing.
    2000 GNC 5N\
    2001 GNC 9N \ 40+ class
    2004 GNC 9N /
    2014 rock crusher "GO tortoise GO!"
    2016 Byrd Rooster
    Father of the "11" time National champion,and worlds fastest woman ATV racer
    A few fast LT80's
    250R~300cc's
    300ex
    350 Rancher
    Kymco Mongoose
    Survivor of the 12 Hours of ATV America 04 and 05

If you are interested in volunteering please pm me your info and I will get marketing material out to you to distribute to your local area in georgia If you live within 50 miles or have contacts in the 50 mile radius of track, i applaud all who step forward , we can change our future if we really want to.
    "Do more understanding,before your understood"

Scott, clean out your box.

Bryan
    Benjamin Kirkland #99
    2010 SEquads 7-9 Champ

Bunch of YZ85's

HotQuads, Elka Shocks, Alpinestar, G-Force Powersports, Wreckage Clothing, Faction Mx, Leatt Brace, Amsoil, Spy Optics, 488 web design

pm

Pm sent Mushin Racing.

Bryan
    Benjamin Kirkland #99
    2010 SEquads 7-9 Champ

Bunch of YZ85's

We need more parents involved in Georgia . If you can deliver tablets and fliers to your church,childrens school, local gas stations,restaurants ,doctors office,pretty much anywhere you go ,keep ads with you in your car and drop them off with poster and coupons for 4 weeks straight a total off 30,000 ads in total won't be hard if we can all help in that area,have family and friends call local sports station and ask Them to cover the event on sat with a remote plug tv or radio if you bug the crap out of them with phone calls they will cover it.
    Only you can make the difference .and if you live in a different area and want to help,we need some printing donated, 30,000 dollar sizes ad on thin glossy stock gummed in 100 piece stack,we have art work ready.thanks to all that are leading from the front. My children thank you

The flyers are great. if you can get them down here, I'm sure the local crew can get them out where ever we go. I've been bugging a local radio station in Augusta to see if they will run an ad for us.

had an idea on general admission prices. I'm figuring most local folks will not come out for a 2 day event at $30 (sat prices) but might come out for Sunday at $15 adult / $10 kids. Why not get a pool of funds together to buy down the general admission by $5.00 for the first 100 folks to come out sunday? that way the radio can advertise come see the pros and amateurs on Sunday for only $10 to the first 100. who wouldn't come to see us rednecks do stupid things for $10

I'd be willing to kick in some funds, say $50. if we get a few more folks to do so, then can have folks say "I heard it on xxx radio its $10" at the gate and the promoter/track can pull the extra $5.00 from our pool. win for the sport, win for the kids and heck I spend more than that on girl scout cookies.
    Proud Dad of Ethan Ahlm #22
    -2010&2011 ATVA 50cc limited National Champ
    -2010 S.E. Quads 6&under Regional Champ

Rider Home Page:
    http://www.hookit.com/members/ethanahlm/

Thanks to:
    2011 Team Hetrick National Rider
    Amsoil-----No Fear-----Pro Grip-----Motowoz-----DWT Racing
    Gaerne Boots-----GoPro Cameras-----Engine Ice-----Leatt Brace

The pros are racing on sat and it's 15 bucks to get in, moto is at 1 pm and 4 .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast