I bought a 2008 Polaris 450MXR back in Oct of 09 bought it new from my local Polaris dealer. Did my break in and probably didn't ride two or three hours total and the motor locked up. Was still under warranty when I took it back to the dealer to be repaired It has been with them for the last four months waiting on two gaskets that the needed to put the new motor together. And I was looking on the Polaris site and found out that they no longer have the 450 model in there line-up So my questions are:

1. Is there a problem with the 450 that would cause my motor to mess up that soon and is that why polaris discontinued the 450?
2. If polaris has discontinued the 450 how hard will it be to get parts for it in the future sense I am having so much trouble getting a simple gasket? (Asked my local dealer and they said they had no idea how hard it would be to get parts from this point on)
3. Should I get rid of my 450 after I get it back from the dealer with a fresh motor and go to a different make?