Thread: razrs or costom beaded

razrs or costom beaded

i am definately getting razr rears for my 400ex. i was looking at JL's beaded front tire and nac's and others. but which tire goes better overall and which tire goes better in which terrain. ok thanx

whoooppppps

whoooppppps for the front tire i stupedly forgot to add the razr
    whoooppppps!!!!

WHAT?? THAT MADE NO SENSE.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

im also confused
    do u mean that ur getting razr frotns and wanna know bout custom rears?
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45

whats a beaded front tire? i never heard of that before, is this a new type of tire i havent heard of yet? i meen i know that every tire has a bead, but a beaded tire? james lucky and nacs makes grooved radials, but no beaded tires. i am really confused your post made no sense what so ever.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

whoops (i'll do this thread again) i am definately getting razr rears for my 400ex. the question was basically (which FRONT tire) and by saying custom beaded i meant to say costom GROOVED (WHOOPS) my choices were razr front, GROOVED nac's, GROOVED JL, or other. (sorry for making such a bad thread i was in a hurry)

I would go with the Nacs or Holeshot Mx if you want to race mx or razr fronts if you want to ride trails. I ride trails all the time and i have holeshot mx all around and i havnt had a flat. Or got stuck from bottoming out the skid plate. They just wear fast from riding on the road.
    05 450R All the good stuff...