Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Z400 Sighting

Thumbs up Z400 Sighting

Good news, Q-heads, I saw the new Suzuki @ the Seattle Motorcycle Show. It's looking VERY good. A few items: the seat removal process is simple and straightforward, it has a decent toolkit, the shift mechanism is direct-acting (no extraneous linkage), and the entire exhaust system is unpainted stainless. According to the reps at the show, there is still no exact pricing, and dealer-arrival is February/March.

im going to get one. i already requested a quote at my dealer i cant wait. no more lil 250EX.

are they gonna be better then 400ex's?
    2 300 ex's for sale!!!!
    1997 300ex
    Very good cond. Low hours-
    Full skids
    1/2 black 1/2 red plastics
    works shocks
    k&n air filter
    jet kit
    FMF Megamax 4 pipe and header
    DG front and rear bumper
    Moose handle bars
    beautiful 3500 OBO

1997 300ex
    Stock. VERY low hours. Bought from somebody that used it for work and then a week later bought the one listed above and never drove this. Its fast and keeps up with the one listed above.
    New handlebars.
    New brake pads
    New sprocket.
    ENGINE IN GREAT COND.
    2500 OBO or will trade for an LT250

I WANT NASTY250R'S LT 250!!!!

most people would say yes,, id rather have a 400 though, simpler is better

i say well see when we see...... im not worried bout it.... cuz tis 80% rider! not quad
    2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    i think it will have alittle more power then the 400ex but something tells me its gonna hanle like a raptor... i mean i think its gonna be a nice quad hell any quad is nice as long as it runs....
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

I think it will handle the same as a 400ex. The power will be much better, and i luv liquid cooled quads, so i'd probably buy the suk over a 400. that is if the zuk is reliable
    2009 CRF250R

R.I.P. Kelly "Steelrod" Chang, Todd Vescovi, Matt Barosek, & Jeremy Lusk, You'll Never be Forgotten!

Ive gotten some inside info from a guy I know inside of Suzuki, and theyve tested it against a few other quads already. HEre goes:

Faster Top speed than the raptor
    Handling as good as 400EX

That would make it the fastest Quad made, as long as it would out run the Cannondale's.

Yeah but that is coming from a Suzuki guy. Everyone said the same thing about the cannondale and the raptor and look at them. I just hope I am wrong, 400EX's need some competition.

1986 350R - Drag
    2004 450R - XC

Originally posted by 400ex21
    i think it will have alittle more power then the 400ex but something tells me its gonna hanle like a raptor... i mean i think its gonna be a nice quad hell any quad is nice as long as it runs....
    the raptor does not, and i repeat does not handle badly. you just have to get some seat of the pants time in on it. not just go by what people say on a honda board. i would rather ride the raptor about 25% of the time. its more comfortable, and it doesnt ring in your ears after a day of riding. however, its not as fast as my quad, but then again, if it was, we would have gotten ripped off!
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast