Thread: 2011 series schedule?

2011 series schedule?

Anyone know the schedule or have a link?Its Jan.5 and I cant find it on the Q-cross site?

glenhelen.com for schedule, starts march 26 at glen helen.
    Trx450r drag bike

Found it thanks!Its actually Sunday the 27th!!!

So are you guys running the new quadcross series? Wish we could go to some new tracks though =/ I will be running Pro am
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

Glad to see your coming back Mike. Pro Am should be full this year with them combining Pro Classes into 1 class. We will start the series and run the first two, and after that I am not sure. Round one at Walden is May 1st. We will see you at Glen Helen for sure. You better get some seat time in with Kody before then! Good Luck!

Yamaha Quadcross Series Rnd# 1 Next weekend!!! Golden West Will be sponsoring a new class for 1st time racers. They will be bringing Kill Swithces/Nerfbars loaners for this class for the people who have never raced before!

pretty bummed it's looking like it is going to rain that weekend, not sure if the four hour drive is worth racing in he rain!
    Brandon
    Quad X series

2005 Trx450r - CP 12:1, Thunder Alley Custom Exhaust (built by Bob Murray), uni, Fireball Lt Arms, LT Axis fronts, Axis rear, GT Thunder link, Burgard Stabilizer, Renthal, G-Force, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Maier Hood, Amsoil 10w40