Thread: My girls rzr 170

My girls rzr 170

Hey guys, just wanted to show everyone my little girls rzr. We purchased it months ago and now I am finally finished fixing it up for them. The only thing I am waiting on now is the clutch kit from C&D racing. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Here is a pic when we purchased it two weeks ago
    Attached Images Attached Images

girls rzr 2 months later

Ok this is what the rzr looks like now!
    Skid plates, modified exhaust, k&n intake from vent racing, lift kit and extension a-arm from ven racing, roof, winshields, custom led fog light kit, custom radio system with kicker marine speakers, front and rear bumper, custom snorkel kit, sprocket kit, and replaced the front shocks with TRX450R's and the rear with LTR450's. take a look at it and let me know what yall think. Feel free to ask questions.

Very lucky little girls
    now drop some money on
    good helmets
    goleta locals

They have the helmets, they just don't like to wear them.

picture 2

picture 2

picture 3

picture 3

picture 3

Picture 3

Nice RZR 170 Heres a picture of my daughters , waiting on a C & D clutch .. Colby is working on it ..[ATTACH=CONFIG]17
    18104172[/ATTACH]

Did you extend the front ? Tires are bowed in ? I bought the lone star +3 and the shocks did that bow so had to go with another shock ..DSCF0599.jpg

Attachment 1718104174Attachment 1718104175I purchased the vent racing long travel kit which made the 170 6" more wide. I also replaced the factory shocks with honda 450R for front shocks, and Suzuki LTR 450 shocks for the rear, adjusted the pre-load and rebound for the girls which made a big difference in the ride and comfort. I was able to put some 25" mudlite tires with the extra 3.5" of lift. I had the big bore kit and the race head kit from vent racing installed which also made such a big diffence. The C & D clutch kit took away from the top end which caused the 170 to reach the rev limiter way to fast with the engine mods, so I installed the factory clutch, and I also was able to remove the 11 tooth sprocket upgrade for the big wheels and put the factory 12 tooth sprocket back on due to the engine having plenty of power. by installing the 12 tooth sprocket back on it allowed for more top end speed. Even with the 25" tires the 170 has plenty of power to puch them with the engine mod, I def recommend it. Top end is around 42mph. Here is a pic of what it looks like now, I also installed a custom radio kit, speedometer with engine temp ect... My girls like riding around and they can follow me anywhere now that it has about 13" of clearence on the bottom.