Thread: Rzr 170

Rzr 170

Here is the place to talk about every thing RZR 170. Our staff will be checking this forums and helping with tech advice everyday. We will also be featuring all the new performance products that we have developed. C&D Racing has also used quite a few of the other products available for the RZR 170 and can tell you what works and what doesn't. Look for product reviews and nad dyno testing charts to comes soon as well as helpful maintenance tips.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of ATVriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

1st place +30 2010 IATVHSS
    #28 IATVHSS 09 Polaris 525S and 525IRS
    1st Place Industry Class 2008 Heartland Challenge
    1st Place Industry Class 2007 Maxxis 12 hrs
    www.cdracingonline.com
    check out the products we carry http://www.cdracingonline.com/sell.html

what kind of HP and tq are you getting with them? im would thought they would make a 450 or 350... not the big dog but not little also, happy medium...
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...

Right now in stock form 4.5 HP at the rear wheels on our dyno. With our head porting and cam along with clutching we see 7.5 to 8 hp at the rear wheels. We have been testing after market intakes but so far some of them have shown a loss of 1 to 1.5 hp . I to would like to see a single seat rzr with the XP 550 motor.
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of ATVriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

1st place +30 2010 IATVHSS
    #28 IATVHSS 09 Polaris 525S and 525IRS
    1st Place Industry Class 2008 Heartland Challenge
    1st Place Industry Class 2007 Maxxis 12 hrs
    www.cdracingonline.com
    check out the products we carry http://www.cdracingonline.com/sell.html

WHOA! i would have thought the would have more Hp then that?!
    Originally posted by BakerRacing40
    bad thing is she's probably been rode harder than half the bikes in the start gate..

but you can still have fun with somethin that's a lil worn out...

RIP John Gallagher Sr

give him a blessing or two... god bless this rider and all fallin riders..
    http://www.metalmulisha.com/team/jeremy-lusk

250r... the G.O.A.T of quads...

Pretty good little machines

We have had one for about 2 months now. Just took it to the trails of Tenn. a couple weeks ago. They do need some pretty major upgrades before they hit the trail. Upgrade we done with no mods to the engine, exhaust, or air filter as the little machine will run 30 - 32 MPH factory.

Factory UTV Skid Plate
    Factory UTV Harness Bar
    Crow 4-point harness set
    Racer Tech rear bumper
    Vent Racing front bumper (Not installed yet, but wish we had!)

The ground clearance was needs to be increased if you are going to put it on the trails! We are going to adjust that with bigger tires and wheels. If we lose significant power, we will change the sprocket to gain it back. We are also looking at the Vent Racing Filter relocation kit w/ jet kit and the Muzzy exhaust. Our machine runs 30 - 32 MPH stock with the accessories and an 11 yr. old and 4 yr. old in the cockpit!

Frame is not as strong as I would like! 11 yr. old rear ended me in Tenn. on my Rhino and slightly tweaked the hood mount, off setting the hood by about a 1/4". Could have prevented it if the Front Bumper had made it before we left. Nothing major that I can't pull back into place.
    2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 Midnight Armor SE
    2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R
    2008 E-Ton 90R 4-Stroke
    2010 Polaris RZR 170