Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most H.p.!

Lightbulb Most H.p.!

i am looking into exhaust systems, their is alot of them that seem like great pipes, but i want to know which pipe huts out the most overall h.p., but isn't extremely loud. thanx

back in june ATVSport had a pipe shoot out calle "Up In Smoke" (not the Cheech and Chong movie)

The Curtis Sparks pipe/silencer had he most peak horsepower.
    The White Brothers Pipe/silencer was right behind it by .2 and they said it "sounded" quieter than most of the units they tested(17 of them).

sparks has most hp but WB e series is the favorite of the croud
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45

yea they tested the pro meg wb not the s bend, and the pro meg is close too 500 beans! ouch!
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Once again its all what you like!!!! Yes, the sparks was proven
    in the Atv Sport to make the best hp but it was also jetted totally
    different than the way I have mine!!! and also if you wanted the sparks pipe you better order it now so you can get it by springtime!!!!!! and it will cost you about 500.00 for it!!! There are alot of pipes out there and you usually can't go wrong. The only way you could go wrong is getting a DG or Cobra or something like that. But in most cases you will get for what you pay for!! Good luck!! Its not easy.

Originally posted by Giz400ex
    Once again its all what you like!!!! Yes, the sparks was proven
    in the Atv Sport to make the best hp but it was also jetted totally
    different than the way I have mine!!! and also if you wanted the sparks pipe you better order it now so you can get it by springtime!!!!!! and it will cost you about 500.00 for it!!! There are alot of pipes out there and you usually can't go wrong. The only way you could go wrong is getting a DG or Cobra or something like that. But in most cases you will get for what you pay for!! Good luck!! Its not easy.
    I disagree about the DG pipe not being any good. My buddy has a full DG exhaust (including head pipes) and his 400EX gained massive power. It also gained massive noise! I have ridden his 400EX with & without the DG pipe installed, and it is night & day. He has no other mods.

want a quiet pipe & some extra juice.........modify your stock silencer.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~gellett/silencer.htm
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

I had the DG and got rid of it for the WB Pro Meg I personally like the WB better but that's just me. :devil

Curtis Sparks is loud but they are coming out w/ a core that makes it a lot less loud and doesn't take away power
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06

I have a Pro Circuit T-4 and I love mine. It looks great when you keep it polished.

run noz in itt
    Tecotty
    honda450r
    holershot tirz
    spanks mufflr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast