Thread: jetting ?

jetting ?

with the mods in my info when i hit the throttle when i start off it spits and sputters or even stalls. It sputters at the beginning of the other gears too. Is this the pilot jet? How can i fix it? Also does anybody have any recomendations on doin anuything to the jet needle?
    yellow 250 ex with full graydon proline exhaust system, k&n with outerwears and airbox outerwear, 20inch kenda vipers on the back, moose handlbars, custom painted yellow hubs, fog lights on front, radlites in rear, and banshee shock in rear, dual rate works shocks in front with rezzies, dial a jet kit, white bros front bumper, graphlite durablue wheel spacers up front, maier handguards

come on guys can someone help me out
    yellow 250 ex with full graydon proline exhaust system, k&n with outerwears and airbox outerwear, 20inch kenda vipers on the back, moose handlbars, custom painted yellow hubs, fog lights on front, radlites in rear, and banshee shock in rear, dual rate works shocks in front with rezzies, dial a jet kit, white bros front bumper, graphlite durablue wheel spacers up front, maier handguards