Thread: 2011 Racing

2011 Racing

2011 should be interesting season. Joel Hetrick moving up to the pro class, Chase Snapp out of quads, Cody Gibson out of quads. Suzuki will still have a team (limited), and Honda is back supporting Joe Byrd unlike last year. Anybody hear anything about Kawasaki in 2011?

im pretty sure snapp went to can am and gibson is coming back also, ive also heard hetrick and creamer will be teamates on the kawis

cody gibson had on facebook that he is "officially no longer a pro atv racer" and i also heard somewhere that snapp switched to bikes but not sure on that one. I havent heard anything yet about kawi having a team but i had heard they could possibly come back, i hope they do

Chase made the announcement at the banquet that he will be riding CanAm for 2011 in the Pro class and Rumor has it Kawi will be back for 2011 Creamer and possible Hetrick. Travis Moore will be Mushin on a Honda. Havent heard anything on Cody Gibson.

Also heard rumor they are thinking of running both pro motos on Saturday and they are thinking of changing the rules so the Pro Am production riders can run in the Pro class like the NEATV. Must be trying to get some full Pro gates for the TV coverage....
    Thank you to all our sponsors: Root River Racing, JB Racing, RAGE atv, FTR Graphics, Pepsi, Power Madd, Spider Grips, Engine Ice, ITP, RPM Dominator, DWT, Rebel Gear, ASV,

Have a blessed day and ride hard!!

The Sellers Family #29

tv coverage?? did we finally get it?

thats the rumor..
    Thank you to all our sponsors: Root River Racing, JB Racing, RAGE atv, FTR Graphics, Pepsi, Power Madd, Spider Grips, Engine Ice, ITP, RPM Dominator, DWT, Rebel Gear, ASV,

Have a blessed day and ride hard!!

The Sellers Family #29

Wienen Creamer Wimmer Hetrick Snapp Byrd Lawson Natalie Upperman and.... Should be a great year for ATV racing action
    #77 KTM450sx FOX FLOAT EVOL DSC

I heard today that Cody will be riding with Mushin
    Bryce LeQuia #21
    Thanks too:
    Get Drty MX
    PMP sporckets
    Dragon Fuel
    Hot Quads
    G-force
    RCR Kawasaki
    EVS
    DWT