Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Hisun Wolverine 800 UTV

2011 Hisun Wolverine 800 UTV

has anyone had any experience with these sxs yet how well they are built, looks, handling, acesories, parts availability and any other info. sounds like it might be nice for the 6995.00 price!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IT8hjmqZ3I

That thing looks awesome
    2007 yfz450
    2011 rancher fpm

I'd rather have a used name-brand side x side... not sure of the values of the used machines down in the US, but if you could get a used RZR or Teryx for the same price or a bit more than that machine, I'd rather have the RZR or Teryx.
    2008 LTR 450 (black) - DMC Afterburner quiet series full exhaust, Yoshimura Cherry Bomb, UNI air filter, Outerwears airbox lid, Factory Suzuki MX front bumper (painted black by myself), Shock covers, side frame guards, Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs (black), Trail Tech Vapor, Trail Tech 1 1/8 dashboard, ProTaper ATV Mid bend Contour bars ProTaper pillow top grips, Maier plate holder, red PowerMadd Stars with mirrors and hand wrap, electronics guard, Superwinch 1500lb winch, Pro Armor full chassis skid plate, rear swingarm skid plate, and A-Arm guards. Also XC tire setup - 20" rear/21" front ITP T-9 Pro Series GPs on MAXXIS RAZRs.

What's next? Garmin GPS with mount, replacement Trail Tech Vapor computer, and a custom-made winch mount.

2001 CR125
    2000 CR125

Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kucan14

Ive worked on a lot of clones, they are always junk, all materials used are inferior, stuff doesn't line up right, clearances are huge. Plus parts availability is probably crap.
    2007 yfz450
    2011 rancher fpm

Originally posted by chucked
    Ive worked on a lot of clones, they are always junk, all materials used are inferior, stuff doesn't line up right, clearances are huge. Plus parts availability is probably crap.
    THATS USUALLY HOW THEY ARE TO GOOD TO BE TRUE. PROBABLY BETTER OFF IN THE LONG RUN TO SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY AND GET SOMETHING PROVEN. GUESS I'LL KEEP SAVING.

I just bought one....you'd be surprised with it.

It's not your typical chinese crap. It's built well. The engine is almost identical to the Bomby 800.

Thing boogies too. It'll get sideways on dry pavement.

06 Raptor 700r..stock
    03 LTZ400..this and that.

sounds fun. trying to figure out what to get. keep us posted on how it holds up. sounds like a good machine.

Was it just me or did that driver really make that thing look hard to drive?

I would love to see some side by side comparisons/shootouts with this and a RZR. I am looking hard for a SXS for my wife and just seen these on town over for $8500 brand new. About $3000 less than a RZR!
    2006 LTR 450
    2003 LTZ 400
    2 - 2007 Polaris Outlaw 90s
    2 - 2006 Polaris Predators 90s
    2005 Polaris Predator 50

Originally posted by Wired
    Was it just me or did that driver really make that thing look hard to drive?
    I can't tell if it's bouncing all over the place from bad suspension, or the goon driver.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast