Thread: 2009 Can-am DS450 National Winner

2009 Can-am DS450 National Winner

So, it's that time of year again, and well... everything I have is for sale. I have 3 DS450s up for sale, I will start with my race bike. It is an 09, with 15 races on it. It ONLY has races. Zero practices. I did 5 laps on our practice track to ball-park the shocks before going to the first race.

It has a full BCS motor, that has just been re-built, Is still at BCS, not even in the quad yet, with a BCS Basket. The shocks are re-valved and re-sprung by Rocket Ron, and work amazing. The exhaust is a Motoworks big can, like the one the Pros use. I also has a 50mil. throttle body, bigger injector, and ECU for these mods. I am obviously missing stuff, as this quad is amazing. It is fast, and has nationals wins to prove it. (2 Open B wins) I also got 5th in Pro-am at the last New England series race on it behind national pro Cody Miller. Let me know if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them. Comes with a Pro-armor bumper, but is bent, and non beadlock front rims.

Pics; more upon request.

$6500. It is well worth it, seeing as this quad has about 10 hours MAX on it since April when I bought it brand new. 413-736-7168, ask for Randy, or reply here
    Neatv-mx #99
    Mark Gehring
    2012 4-Stroke A Champion
    2010 Production A Champion

Why do people buy new quads for 5-8 thousand and spend another 5-15000 in parts to make it race ready when stuff like this is availible, and why is this $20,000 quad selling for $6500?
    '08 DS 450X
    Rossier Pipe + Intake

Quads aren't investments, they are pleasure toys....if you want a return go pick some good stocks.

This is a Deal, I've seen this bike race multiple times and its a rocketship, class leading bike.

Congrats on the Championship Mark.
    2000 Honda 400ex
    Laeger +2's - Elka Triple Rate Adju. Preload/Dampening Shocks w/ Rezs
    X-Package Wheels - Holeshot SR's
    AC Mudscreen Bumper - AC ProPeg Blackline Nerfs
    PRM Skids - ODI Grips - Renthal Bars
    Uni Filters

Work in Progress

Thanks! I appreciate it!
    Neatv-mx #99
    Mark Gehring
    2012 4-Stroke A Champion