Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: holy *****, better be made of liquid gold

i live in queensbury ny, about an hour above albany, near glens falls

holy *****, better be made of liquid gold

you guys will never believe how much i just spent on 6 qts of oil
    2000 426ex: 426cc wiseco 11:1 comp., stage 2 hotcam, no box + uni with outerwear, hmf full sport racing exhaust, mild port and polish, big gun revv box, Royal Purple forever, running VP 110 race fuel, dg nerfs, renthal bars, cleet tech. racing seat, racing plastic, itp rims w/ kenda klaw front/rear, titanium valve springs, lonestar double roller axel carrier, lonestar axel +4, +1 houser a-arms

How much? lol
    00' 400EX - GT Thunder 450 stroker, custom JE 12.5:1 piston,
    +7mm stroked crank, HD stroker rod, HRC cam, GTT full race porting, +1mm intake valves, FCR 39 carb, CRF timing chain, Denso IXG27 iridium plug, full Hinson 8 plate clutch, Desert Toyz Supercooler w/ SPAL fan, UM airbox w/ UNI, CT Hi-Output exhaust, Roll LOBO II F/R, LT PEP 8 click ZPS piggyback fronts, PEP ZPS rear, YFZ brakes/450R master, CCP stabilizer, Hiper Tech beadlocks, Durablue X-33, TAG, Quadtech, ASV, AC, IMS, RAD, Works Connection, Galfer..

05' Kawasaki KLX 110 - Fast 50's springs F/R, HRC cradle, Rox risers, FLY fatbars, NGK CR6HIX iridium plug, Twin Air filter

well since apparently all of you care so much i will tell you how bad i got raped at my local honda dealership, it wound up being $110.00 for 6 qts of royal purple, which is dumb cause last time i bought oil there it was about 10 bucks a quart, which is still kinda high, but instead i got to spend about 18 a qt not including tax tax
    2000 426ex: 426cc wiseco 11:1 comp., stage 2 hotcam, no box + uni with outerwear, hmf full sport racing exhaust, mild port and polish, big gun revv box, Royal Purple forever, running VP 110 race fuel, dg nerfs, renthal bars, cleet tech. racing seat, racing plastic, itp rims w/ kenda klaw front/rear, titanium valve springs, lonestar double roller axel carrier, lonestar axel +4, +1 houser a-arms

thats what you get for buying royal purple at a stealership. I would never buy oil at a place like that. i hope you enjoy your oil though. try some in a glass on the rocks. Sure takes the edge off I would never ever spend 18 dollars a quart no matter how good it is. steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

I would have told them to put it back on the shelf.

thats the screwed up part, they waited till i swiped my debit card to tell me how much it was, my dad almost s#*t a brick when he saw the total, he started yelling at the cashier that this oil better come with a hooker or another atv, which made me want to get the hell out of there asap so i said screw it and bought it to avoid a scene

and to make things better i also had asked for 2 oil filters, a uni air filter, and 4 ngk race plugs, wich by the way i cant even install because i dont feel like grinding down a socket to fit it in there

you're a brave man. I would have def gave it back to them or at least took it to the service counter and got your money back. steve
    2019 Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
    2003 TRX 400EX
    2016 HONDA RANCHER

Are u serious. Just goto o'reillys or autozone whatever is around and either get some valvoline 4-stroke oil, or castrol motorcycle oil. they have 10-40 and 20-50

you didn't want to make the counter guy feel bad ???

I'd have laughed at the guy, and said take it off my card.

Next time you need to change your oil,...
    I'll be happy to sell you my lightly used GN4 for half price, and I'll toss in the last couple of filters for free, (plus shipping of course) !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast