Thread: which exhaust should I keep?

which exhaust should I keep?

I have a white brothers E series and a hmf slip-on exhaust and im trying to decide which one to keep/sell. the hmf is in really good shape with no dents or major scratches, where as the white brothers pipe has the usual brake caliper dent (but its not bad) and more hours on it. I know the hmf is a dime a dozen and probably worth more, but on my stock bike the white bros pipe (came on it when I got it) sounds and runs a lil better it seems like. it has all the baffle plates and everything too. And I know the white bros pipe is not made anymore, so I guess that might make it worth a little more maybe?

not sure which I should keep , I need some money for other stuff and im gonna start selling extra parts I don't need.

Performance more than looks IMO. I really like the E series from the little experience I have with them. Plus, you get more money selling the HMF.
    '02 Banshee

Been running the E-series for about 14 yrs. Alot of guys are looking for the discs. I just sold 4 that I could spare. Great performance from WB. Both will sell, but guess which one I would keep.......WB.
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.
    2001 Honda/KTM 520 Hybrid Quad. Its like a 400EX but twice the horsepower.
    2014 Artic Cat Wildcat Trail XT

I have a WB e Series for sell right now on ebay. I just ordered the HMF competition series because I like the ability of switching out the inserts to regulate sound levels....especially because sometimes I ride state parks and need 93 db or less and others I ride private land and can be as loud as I want. I do love the WB but the HMF fits my needs better. Both great products, can't go wrong either way IMO.

DragonGunner....our of curiosity how much did you charge for the spare discs? I have a couple extra sitting around.

well i plan on selling the whole bike in about a month or so, so eventually i wont have either pipe lol. i run a white brothers R4 full exhaust on my race bike.