After your plates are in Put the thrust washer on the shaft and then the lock washer with the OUTSIDE make facing well...outside.... and then put your nut on and tighten it and use a punch to lock it in place in the little hollow spot of the shaft.

After this put the pressure plate on being sure to put the lifter in it first (It really only fits in one way) and then you can put your clutch springs on. For the clutch springs there is no torque value they give so just bottom them out and then tighten JUST A HARE PAST THAT, NOT MUCH AT ALL OR YOU WILL BREAK THEM!! By just a hare i mean like 7 ft pounds max! after that your done with the clutch

As for the flywheel side im sorry but I lost most the pics (no idea how) but I do have one important one. MAKE SURE before the starter gear and flywheel go on, which should have come off as 1 piece anyway, make sure your woodruff key is in place and put the thick spacer and bearing on the shaft and then slide the starter gear.flywheel on and bolt it in place.