Attached Images Attached Images
    Me
    '02 400EX
    '83 GMC 4X4
    '96 S10
    Wife
    '03 Wolverine
    '99 Toyota Solara

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    get that yammy off our site haha j.k dude i love the way the new banshees wit the black front ends look i think they are the nicest color so far.....
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

yup, thats a pretty sweet quad. I kinda wish I would of got a banshee but then again I kinda like having a 4 stroke quad with good handling and suspension. Just wish I had the 2 stroke snap sometimes.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Here's my CR250R.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Me
    '02 400EX
    '83 GMC 4X4
    '96 S10
    Wife
    '03 Wolverine
    '99 Toyota Solara

Nice cr250 we have a bored out 96 cr125 with all the after market goodies. We are redoing it this winter we have just got our new ufo black plastic and we are getting new number plates, skin industries graphics, we are going to pain the gas tank, powder coat the frame and get a polishing kit for the side cases.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

After I get my pipes for christmas i will post a picture for you guys. Any suggestions. Do I get the FMF SST, Pro Circuit Works or Platnium??

Nice shee man sure do love those fmf pipes they put out the sound.I especially love the sound of banshees anyway.When I bought my 300ex I had 4000 dollars of my own money and I found a shee I wanted and I test rode it, it was awesome.It had fmf pipes,reeds, razr's on the rear and it was a 2001 in exellent condition.Man I sure wish I had give the extra 350 bucks.

p.s. Nice looking cr!!
    2001 Banshee
    Chrome Toomey t-5 kit, Raptor rear Radials, Fast trekker fronts,Renthal bars, AC bumper, AC grab bar, K&N air filter, Dynojet kit, T&T p.b. block off, Works dual rates w/ rezzies, UMI pro flow, and mad eye light covers and some more stuff.

hey kyle (quadracer), just out of curiosity, since your a yammie tech person, do you HAVE to do much maintenance and work on it. has it broken down much? just wondering, cuz the few shee owners i have known have had normal shee problems like top ends, rings etc.
    2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

I would go with fmf if you want more low pro circuit if you want more top.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

BlastrEatr300ex, I honestly don't have a lot of problems. I run 93 octane fuel mixed at 32:1 with Klotz KL103. Most banshee owners problems are rooted in their fuel quality, mixing ratios, etc.. The only thing I never liked about the shee was its chain adjustment, but its not that bad. It is a high revving twin 2 smoke so yes, I do replace the topend from time to time, but the intervals are a good deal apart. Proper jetting and pre-mix will make the shee just as reliable as a 400ex, or pick your poison. The only other problem with the shee is cooling when you start modifiying the motor, but thats solved with products such as the cool head, larger capacity radiator, stainless steel water impeller, and a few other tricks i've learned over the years. They can be extremely reliable, or piles of junk, depends on the owner.

Kyle
    Me
    '02 400EX
    '83 GMC 4X4
    '96 S10
    Wife
    '03 Wolverine
    '99 Toyota Solara

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast