Thread: Ltz prombles!!!! help!!!! fast!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Ltz prombles!!!! help!!!! fast!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, i just traded a guy my 98 kx250 for a 2003 Ltz400. The problem was that it need some work, My friend his dad and i took off the side plastics and the gas tank, we took out the spark plug and it was full with water. So i was riding it and it was fine. i was pulling out a lil later that day, and my sproecket bolts came out, and the chain DID NOT break, but it got jammed up near the shifter and was hard to get out. after that it would not turn over, only would click, then we tryed to pop start it and it started to turn over again, so idk wat the problem is. I need help!
    2003 Ltz400
    Hmf Slip On
    K&N air filter
    G force +2 axle
    AC Racing Nerf Bars
    Itp Holeshots in the front
    Maxxis Razr 2s in the back

sounds like exactly happend to mine some teeth off the reverse dog gear got cause in the tranny gears and wouldnt budge an inch...lucky it didnt break the case
    2008 raptor 700,
    sparks big core, trf extreme port, +1 valves, k&n, pcIII, +3 tb, hot cam stageIII, tech piston, dynatek programmable ignition, ss112 rims wraped in razorII's

2003 ltz 400
    hmf slip-on K&N razor II's in the back(better looking bike than the other z)

2003 ltz 400
    full hmf exhaust, 400ex air boot mod, razor II's in the back

1998 banshee
    runs on 110 octane .80 over,t5's, adjustable timing plate, cool head 16cc domes, k&n, tors eliminator kit, v3 reeds, adjustable rev box hinson clutch and hd springs, (traded)

2005 yz125
    fmf gold series pipe(sold)

1984 honda 200s
    had a pair of them(sold)

So wat do i Have to do?
    2003 Ltz400
    Hmf Slip On
    K&N air filter
    G force +2 axle
    AC Racing Nerf Bars
    Itp Holeshots in the front
    Maxxis Razr 2s in the back