Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Cooling System With Pics

This pic is just for fun, we put this DEI Titanium header wrap on my Yoshimura headpipe today, just thought i would let yall see that to
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2003 TRX400EX
    Red/Orange powdercoated frame--Full Yoshimura Exhaust ((Titanium Header Wrap)) --450R front shocks--+1 CFM Aluminum Oil Tank--Aluminum Oil Cooler--SS braided Lines--5.2" Spal Fan--CFM Aluminum Airbox--Uni Air Filter--DG Nerfs--Pro Taper Handle Bar

Still in progress of ground up build

Feel free to ask any questions about this setup guys im all ears
    2003 TRX400EX
    Red/Orange powdercoated frame--Full Yoshimura Exhaust ((Titanium Header Wrap)) --450R front shocks--+1 CFM Aluminum Oil Tank--Aluminum Oil Cooler--SS braided Lines--5.2" Spal Fan--CFM Aluminum Airbox--Uni Air Filter--DG Nerfs--Pro Taper Handle Bar

Ok I think everyone’s been waiting till you finished posting so the threes no gaps in it and we can follow it better. Very nice job on the cooler and the thread. If I pm you with my address will you trace the mounting bracket on a piece of paper and send it to me so I can make one also the details on the cooler so I can order one and the fan.
    Slightly Bent Racing # 47
    400ex with some stuff
    You shouldn't be concentrating on how fast your bike is.
    You should be concentrating on how well you can ride it.
    Never ride over your skill level and Never ride over the abilities of your machine.

This set up looks great! Could you tell us about what this set up ended up costing?
    '02 440ex
    Modded air box lid
    450 carb
    K&N
    White Bros slip on
    450r shocks
    Houser +2 a arms
    Houser +1.25 swing arm
    RPM Dominator axle

Originally posted by wckedclownz69
    umm i like ICP and i like to 69....

Originally posted by slightlybent47
    Ok I think everyone’s been waiting till you finished posting so the threes no gaps in it and we can follow it better. Very nice job on the cooler and the thread. If I pm you with my address will you trace the mounting bracket on a piece of paper and send it to me so I can make one also the details on the cooler so I can order one and the fan.
    ya no problem man, just send the address to me and i will send the trace in the mail

for the cooler go to ebay and look up the CXRacing store, they have all kinds of coolers, but i say you get mine, look at the specs on the 10 Row aluminum coolers because they are all different

get the one with a core size of 9.75x5x2 inch it fits perfect in the spot, and you can put the bigger fan on it

for the fan go to ebay and look up 5.2" spal fan, make sure you get the puller
    2003 TRX400EX

Originally posted by gt400ex
    This set up looks great! Could you tell us about what this set up ended up costing?
    I actually spent about $300 dollars on everything, give or take

i played hit and miss on some of the hoses and adaptors so that cost more

so in reality i spent about $350, but you wouldnt have to because i did the dirty work and figured out what stuff works
    2003 TRX400EX

STICKY Please !

Originally posted by tri5ron
    STICKY Please !
    I doubt they would sticky this thread, im not cool enough lmao
    2003 TRX400EX

STICKY Please !

X2 Great How to thanks!!!!

STICKY Please !
    Stick that ****
    416 CP 12.5:1, Hotcam stg 3, H2H mid P&P, Race-cut valves, FCR 40 H2H dual spray venturi jet, Flywheel lightened 13.3oz, Cometic gaskets, Roll Design +2+1, DS450x FS, Eyeballs +2 stem, GPR stabilizer, LSR Axel & Carrier, misc parts...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast