It's Rob lol. This is Jams 2nd year of racing. But what does that have to do with the bikes? You don't have to be around racing your whole life to understand one bike vs the other do you? Our Typhoon (which is still dubbed China Junk) competes with whatever you throw at it. That's not because it was one of the best designed Mini's on the market. Due to the availability of better products over the last 2-3 years I've built it to compete with the best on the market. Was it a headache...? YES! But just like the Jap bikes these guys are doing R&D on race parts as well as parts to cure the problems in the old style China motors. Who would have thought Yoshi, Pro Circuit, HMF, Two Brothers, and the list goes on would have exhaust systems for these China motors. I'm not saying there aren't problematic China bikes out there. What I am saying the Pitster IS NOT one of them. Spend your money on the Rappy and when some kid on a Pitster is neck and neck with your son/daughter off the gate (If not running away from him/her)remember this post bud . You'll have ALOT more money dumped into your Rappy. That's not opinion that's fact!

As far as your Xtreme and the Stator, if it's a Typhoon there are several options on a replacement stator. The only thing you'll have to do is rewire. Someone that deals in Pitbike parts would have known that. Replace, rewire, ride...