Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SJO Race in Muskegon - 8-28-10

You sure Brendan? I think a 250x is a manual 5 speed unlike a 250ex auto clutch or "sport clutch"... I may be wrong but dont think so.

not a 100% sure, but I thought all honda 250's were auto clutch with the newer ones having a manual "option"

Magos if you have a auto clutch you can ride it at Portland in the Utility class.

Realistically you "could " run it in any class, whether you would be competitive is another story. But I think you mihgt like gp style mx better than SJO tracks.

Really? I'd be riding with utility quads?
    05 Trx 450r
    08 DRR 90
    Thanks to 2013 Sponsors:
    Magos Designs, DWT, Houser Racing, Epic Cam, G4 Graphics, EVS Sports, Hinson and Hygear Suspensions!

Not if your quad is a manual which a 250x is.....correct? If so no you cant ride that class. In all realityu you can ride ANY skill level class and age class depending on your age (16-24), 25 plus, 30 plus, 40 plus, etc.....
    Utility class is only for Auto and/or "auto clutch" quads.

Ah, that makes more sense. I can't see me out there with Utility quads - this machine of mine is pure race just not as fast as the 450's, etc.
    05 Trx 450r
    08 DRR 90
    Thanks to 2013 Sponsors:
    Magos Designs, DWT, Houser Racing, Epic Cam, G4 Graphics, EVS Sports, Hinson and Hygear Suspensions!

i got one SJO race in this year, opening round at muskegon before i broke both of my arms (not racing SJO lol). was planning on doing a good number this year but didn't pan out that way unfortunately.

there are two rounds left, this coming sat and sun at muskegon i thought about doing, but i think i'm just going to wait until spring and try'r again.
    Thanks in 2013 to: DIRT FIEND RACING/O'NEAL/SPY OPTIC/YOSHIMURA/DWT/PRO ARMOR/LEATT/FACTORY BACKING
    May '12 QOTM
    Hookit.com

The muskegon track was really nice - I liked it. I think I'll run AMA D14 next year but I may do an SJO here and there. First, I have to get a new quad and get used to it. Should be fun.

Are you all healed up now?
    05 Trx 450r
    08 DRR 90
    Thanks to 2013 Sponsors:

yep, good to go. got one good day of riding in on them so far and they felt great.
    Thanks in 2013 to: DIRT FIEND RACING/O'NEAL/SPY OPTIC/YOSHIMURA/DWT/PRO ARMOR/LEATT/FACTORY BACKING
    May '12 QOTM
    Hookit.com

So, are you going to ride this weekend in Muskegon?
    05 Trx 450r
    08 DRR 90
    Thanks to 2013 Sponsors:

i dunno... entertaining the idea of maybe running sunday. not sure yet.

you must be nigel?
    May '12 QOTM
    Hookit.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast