Thread: top end parts valve spring, good site for order?

top end parts valve spring, good site for order?

ok i am going to go all out and re-do my top end, what is a good list of things to do to the top end, port polish, hd springs ect, as well as a good site or place for me to order these valves and springs without giving my left...arm? lol thanks
    Jordan
    05 450r SOld
    06 450r
    Trx 440 ex

Ya a port and polish is a great idea, you could do it yourself if you have the port and polish kit and a good eye, or you could send it off to a machine shop..

Kibblewhite springs and valves are a good idea if you are using a hardfaced cam

but i here if you are using any hotcam you can use stock valves and springs (that is if yours are in good condition )

It all really depends on what your motor set up is going to be
    2003 TRX400EX
    Red/Orange powdercoated frame--Full Yoshimura Exhaust ((Titanium Header Wrap)) --450R front shocks--+1 CFM Aluminum Oil Tank--Aluminum Oil Cooler--SS braided Lines--5.2" Spal Fan--CFM Aluminum Airbox--Uni Air Filter--DG Nerfs--Pro Taper Handle Bar

Still in progress of ground up build

thats what i was thinking, so i can use the stock valve springs and valves with a stg 2? also if i buy a stage two without the chain gear on it, is the stock gear interchangeable?
    05 450r SOld
    06 450r
    Trx 440 ex

i looked at it all on rockymountain and im at like 350 for ti valves all four, and the valve kibble white kit, ? i am planning on stroking this bad boy out in another year or so,..
    05 450r SOld
    06 450r
    Trx 440 ex