Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Got ripped off by a MEMEBER...what do I need to do??

Re: ...

Originally posted by bryan.young1
    IMO i would pull your money back from pay pal before its too late and cut your loses. It almost seems that he only got on to respond to this particular thread after someone mentioned blocking his IP so he couldn't come back, he must have thought that the mods might actually have the ability to do that so he responded quick to see if he could salvage his money maker.
    I filed a claim with paypal, and I was extremely dissapointed with their responce. I sent them all of the info, his history of fraud, and a bunch of other info.....and this is what they sent me back ..

“ As stated in our User Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a refund. We suggest you attempt to work out this dispute with the seller”.

What the hell!!! So let’s say someone bought a complete motor, but when the motor showed up it had all of the internals removed.…then Paypal would not help them out because technically the buyer got the “motor”. Note to self: Don’t use PayPal again.

wow

that sucks. i guess hes not going to stop until someone takes the time and money to bring him to court. Judge Judy might save most of that cost and she LOVES!!!! to beat the crap out of thieves who scam on the internet.
    87 Honda 250X (SOLD)
    02 Honda 400EX (SOLD)

03 Cannondale 432

"What We Lack In Brains, We Make Up For In Altitude."

"Ride Safe, Ride Forever."
    Thanks JJ

Re: wow

Originally posted by bryan.young1
    that sucks. i guess hes not going to stop until someone takes the time and money to bring him to court. Judge Judy might save most of that cost and she LOVES!!!! to beat the crap out of thieves who scam on the internet.
    Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to get a legal suit going for a $50 set of mounting hardware. I'll just have to suck it up, buy the parts, and learn from this bad experience........and track down every post he makes and let people know he's a scammer.
    ** (YZ450hybrid) Josh Kopinetz, Pottsville PA, JK428@hotmail.com, will rip you off!! **

2004 Suzuki Z400

2005 Yamaha YFZ450

and that's why hes just going to keep doing it im afraid. Not that you or anyone should have to give up there time for some POS thief, but its a cycle of the same thing. People rip off someone for 100 bucks or even a few hundred and its not worth it to fight it so the ripped lick there wounds and the ripper lives to rip another day. Bad press on ATV riders is never a bad thing, to try and limit the damage but as we have seen in this example it does nothing to stop people from changing names and continuing to steal from anyone. just venting a bit i hate these threads my buddy almost got ripped off for a lot of money for some elka shocks and we caught the guy using some random photo of shocks off of ebay before we sent any money. He was just going to take my friends $800 bucks and run the phone number was bogus and he claimed that his camera was broken so he couldn't send photos. anyway sorry to hear you got suckered and I do not look forward to posting on this same issue with the same thieving POS sellers again week after week.
    87 Honda 250X (SOLD)
    02 Honda 400EX (SOLD)

03 Cannondale 432

"What We Lack In Brains, We Make Up For In Altitude."

"Ride Safe, Ride Forever."
    Thanks JJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123