Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Axles?

Originally posted by jcs003
    first off. "jew a member" im sure there are jewish members on the forum and would not appreciate this comment. another thing. you need to go back to english class. YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS TERRIBLE. next time you insult someone, have command of the language you do it in.
    bahahahaha. Wow is all I gotta say....
    Ride Red

01 Black 440ex
    03 Lifted F250 6Leaker on 37" Nittos

Missin the 450 but will get another when Honda plays catch up....

Originally posted by bherriman
    This has nothing to do with the thread, but it looks even worse when you come on here insulting someone about his/her grammar, when you cant even complete a sentence using correct punctuation or capitalization.
    sorry bud, but my grammar is correct. i like that run on sentence you just provided with your argument.

i see you are defending someone who casts insults on a specific nationality/religion. you should not follow the dispicable actions of others.
    If you can't modify it why have it???

sorry bud, but my grammar is correct. i like that run on sentence you just provided with your argument.

i see you are defending someone who casts insults on a specific nationality/religion. you should not follow the dispicable actions of others.
    Haha your grammar is correct? You use no capitalization, use punctuation in the wrong places and use sentence fragments. I even called you out on it and you are still doing it improperly. My sentence my have been a run on (which it wasn't), but I'm not the one on here insulting people on their grammer and telling them how to talk/type. I never stated I had correct grammar. I just know you dont.
    '05 400ex------------*SOLD*
    - 11:1 wiseco 416

- K&N with outerwear

- 450r Carb

- FMF PowerCore 4 slip on- FOR SALE (Big Gun or LRD next)

- Tusk nerfs with heel guards

- WTB: 450 Front Shocks

One more thing, take your nationality/ religion talk to the proper section, this section is for 400ex related material only. haha
    '05 400ex------------*SOLD*
    - 11:1 wiseco 416

- K&N with outerwear

- 450r Carb

- FMF PowerCore 4 slip on- FOR SALE (Big Gun or LRD next)

- Tusk nerfs with heel guards

- WTB: 450 Front Shocks

Originally posted by bherriman
    One more thing, take your nationality/ religion talk to the proper section, this section is for 400ex related material only. haha
    you are an idiot. capitilization is a minor infraction. who needs the shift button.

as for the nationality issue. i was defending the site. we do not need prejadous in this forum. if you believe in racism im sure you can find another forum.

the moderator needs to ban those who use racial slurs.

you are an idiot. capitilization is a minor infraction. who needs the shift button.

as for the nationality issue. i was defending the site. we do not need prejadous in this forum. if you believe in racism im sure you can find another forum.

Dude wow you totally ruined this guys thread. Move on....
    Ride Red

01 Black 440ex

You also just publicly called someone an idiot. Hows that make you any better than the person you are whining about?

I'm sure you'll attack me now.....
    Ride Red

01 Black 440ex

i'd trade you but i dont have 75 for it, my axle is like brand new with a few nics in it where we grabbed it with a pipe wrench to get the bearings out, and it has truck bed lined on it to keep it from rusting
    2005 400EX
    99-04 plastic, 155 main jet, 42 pilot jet, HMF Sport Series Slip-On, UNI air filter, LSR PB Block off plate, TAG bars, AC nerf bars, 15/39 gearing, CST Ambush rears, stock Ohtsu fronts

1973 Yamaha DT360A Enduro
    hooker headers/expansion chamber no other pipe

98% of the teenage population does, will try or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Originally posted by IMSROLL450R
    You also just publicly called someone an idiot. Hows that make you any better than the person you are whining about?

I'm sure you'll attack me now.....
    a tic for a tac.

its not whining. its for the better of the site.

also, how could i ruin the thread when the person who precipitated my comment. i.e. "jew someone"

if the moderators allow this it could only get worse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast