Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Axles?

You know, This political correctness crap is for the birds. If you're that damned sensitive maybe you should just go into your room turn out the lights and never read or talk to anyone ever again. I am of Polish descent and a self proclaimed "Polock" I've been called everything but late for dinner with no offense taken. Get over it people. Laugh it off. If everyone thought the same and acted the same this would be a real boring world to live in. and never forget:
    "Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws. Criticism of the government and advocacy of unpopular ideas that people may find distasteful or against public policy, such as racism, sexism, and other hate speech are generally permitted"..... Good day.
    '99 400 ex

440 Stroker, '01 Stock carb-190 main,45 Pilot,3 turns out,3rd clip, Choke removed.
    Cold plug(9)
    Stage 2 Hotcam
    K&N Highflow No lid
    Duncan Racing Fatboy 4 Complete
    CFM Air Shrouds
    AC Bumper and Nerfs
    LSR+2 A-arms
    LSR +1 Swingarm W/LSR Billet Carrier
    LSR+2+4 Axle
    Maxis Razr's all around (20x11x9 Back, 22x7x10 Front)
    15/38 Gearing
    Works Shocks up front w/ outerwears
    Denton steering stabilizer
    Gripper ceet
    braided brake lines
    TM Designworks
    Race cut fenders - "Because they look Phukin Cool !!!!"
    "and then some"

http://s738.photobucket.com/albums/xx28/dalejiw25/1999%20400EX/

Originally posted by dalejiw25
    You know, This political correctness crap is for the birds. If you're that damned sensitive maybe you should just go into your room turn out the lights and never read or talk to anyone ever again. I am of Polish descent and a self proclaimed "Polock" I've been called everything but late for dinner with no offense taken. Get over it people. Laugh it off. If everyone thought the same and acted the same this would be a real boring world to live in. and never forget:
    "Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws. Criticism of the government and advocacy of unpopular ideas that people may find distasteful or against public policy, such as racism, sexism, and other hate speech are generally permitted"..... Good day.
    well the fact of the matter is. the rules are designed for all to follow. also, this site has its own rules. first amendment doesnt apply here. furthermore, you gave a vague description to the first amendment. its is grossely misinterperted. read it and you will discover it is written to be amended as it has been.
    If you can't modify it why have it???

jcs003, In your own words - "you are an idiot."
    '99 400 ex

440 Stroker, '01 Stock carb-190 main,45 Pilot,3 turns out,3rd clip, Choke removed.
    Cold plug(9)
    Stage 2 Hotcam
    K&N Highflow No lid
    CFM Air Shrouds
    AC Bumper and Nerfs
    LSR+2 A-arms
    LSR+2+4 Axle
    15/38 Gearing
    Gripper ceet
    braided brake lines
    TM Designworks
    "and then some"

Originally posted by jcs003
    well the fact of the matter is. the rules are designed for all to follow. also, this site has its own rules. first amendment doesnt apply here. furthermore, you gave a vague description to the first amendment. its is grossely misinterperted. read it and you will discover it is written to be amended as it has been.
    What planet are you from ???? If you are an American, The first amendment applies no matter where you're at in this Great Country.
    '99 400 ex

Cold plug(9)
    Stage 2 Hotcam
    K&N Highflow No lid
    CFM Air Shrouds
    AC Bumper and Nerfs
    LSR+2 A-arms
    LSR+2+4 Axle
    15/38 Gearing
    Gripper ceet
    braided brake lines
    TM Designworks
    "and then some"

So...getting back to my question, anybody have a stock axle and some cash for an axle that is too big for my trails

Originally posted by jcs003

no one else took offense to it besides you

if your not going to comment on the thread for its intensions then you shouldn't be posting
    01 400ex

I have a stock axle just laying in the garage if you are interested.

Are you looking for any other parts?

I'm really just lookin for the stock axle because the one I have now doesn't fit through the trails I ride but I'm outta work right now so I was tryin to go back to stock and make a little cash; just to cover half what I paid for the g-force.

Ah I gotcha. Send me your Zip and I'll get a shipping quote....

Depending how work goes and how much it is to ship I might just send it to you to get it out of my garage....lol

Pm sent; I'm glad to see that there are ppl that are willing to help out someone that they only know through the internet. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast