Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Axles?

Originally posted by bherriman
    This has nothing to do with the thread, but it looks even worse when you come on here insulting someone about his/her grammar, when you cant even complete a sentence using correct punctuation or capitalization.
    x2 He is just being honest and trying not to jew anyone. I noticed his mistakes appeare to be from fast typing whereas your's are from poor grammar. In conclusion if jews don't like the following comment made by said member they can respectfuly let him know.

Originally posted by buck440
    x2 He is just being honest and trying not to jew anyone. I noticed his mistakes appeare to be from fast typing whereas your's are from poor grammar. In conclusion if jews don't like the following comment made by said member they can respectfuly let him know.
    apparently you and him had the same english professor. my lack of capitalization is irrevelant to my grammar. the fact is, if the "n" word was used it would be a whole different story. :im making a mountain out of a mole hill," one has said. if you let the little things slip by, it eventually developes into chaos.

also, when you speak in that manner you lose credability. obviously some of you dont live in the real world when peoples feeling should be considered. a few rotten apples i suppose.
    If you can't modify it why have it???

first of all you can't say ****** because they put these marks *<- in it's place, secund your FACE!

Originally posted by jcs003
    :im making a mountain out of a mole hill,"
    i think we all can agree on that. i noticed you brought this up in the open forum lol. if you let it go everybody everybody else should to. nobody meant it in a disrespectful way. like pappy said this site is not politically correct when it comes to it's members so it's there job to decide in what context it was used in and so far nobody is banned and this thread is still open. how big of a deal is it he said that...obviously it's not. i will be mature enough to no longer respond to your never ending rants about grammar and the word jew. good day mam.

Originally posted by jcs003
    apparently you and him had the same english professor. my lack of capitalization is irrevelant to my grammar. the fact is, if the "n" word was used it would be a whole different story. :im making a mountain out of a mole hill," one has said. if you let the little things slip by, it eventually developes into chaos.

also, when you speak in that manner you lose credability. obviously some of you dont live in the real world when peoples feeling should be considered. a few rotten apples i suppose.
    yes you really are making a mountain out of a mole hill
    2005 400EX
    99-04 plastic, 155 main jet, 42 pilot jet, HMF Sport Series Slip-On, UNI air filter, LSR PB Block off plate, TAG bars, AC nerf bars, 15/39 gearing, CST Ambush rears, stock Ohtsu fronts

1973 Yamaha DT360A Enduro
    hooker headers/expansion chamber no other pipe

98% of the teenage population does, will try or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Well after reading through three pages of someone crying about using the word jew, do you still have the axle and are looking to trade? I have a stock straight axle and a bunch of other 400 parts laying around I could possibly trade ya for it? otherwise I could give the axle +$75 too. Just let me know either way.

im in reading pa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234