Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: YZ250f motor in YFZ450R chassis

Yeah, I was told directly by rage that he got 40hp out of that 300. The 300ex is 70lbs heavier than the raptor, so that makes the raptor almost 90lbs lighter than a 450. The power to weight ratio of my raptors is enough to easily beat stock 450s. They are also extremely nimble and super fun to do huge whips on(and bring them back). So dont run your mouth if you dont know what you are talking about. I mean yeah, 450s are way more powerful WHEN built, but a stock 450 is more than enough for a novice rider. And dont tell me I dont know what fast is, cause I have 2 Harold Goodman race bikes sitting in my garage.
    Practice Bike:
    2007 450r(National)

Race Bike:
    2008 450r(National)

'|^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
    |Geeseman Racing| ||'|";, ___.
    |_..._...________=|=||'_|__|.,] -
    "(@)'(@)'"**|(@)(@)**** ''(@)

250 hybrid

Just about every race district that i know of runs the 300 class as a production class.( must have matching oem frame and engine cases, frame mods can only be done for strength not to improve geometry)

As far as snox 139 raptor, this thing flys, he has it done 100 percent right ( no hack jobs) thus the 15 grand price tag.

AS far as reliability , i dont know but we had a stock one just for practice for 2 seasons ( we run 30 min practice motos and never cracked the frame or even broke a bolt and only changed the oil 1 time per season so i am sold on the Raptor for quality.
    My son is a top national rider in 90 mod and Supermini so he beats his practice bike hard..

Jake, if Ryan gets cleared to race next year by his doctor i may be intrested in the Raptor. I will know the end of december.

Sno x is definitely out this year as Ryan is still recovering from a head injury. He is really bummed as he likes Sno x more than atv racing and was looking forward to getting back on a sled. I think he would have given them a good race. Oh well.
    ATV OUTLAWS RACING TEAM, HONDA EAST TOLEDO,COUNTRY GRAINS BREAD CO.,
    ELKA SUSPENSION, FIERCE POWERSPORTS, PRO TAPER,
    GOODMAN RACING. RAGE ENGINES. FLY RACING, WALSH RACECRAFT, HINSON CLUTCHES,FOURWERX CARBON, MAXIS TIRES

Joe Scarrow trainer/ coach and tech.

Ryan Korody # 925 2014 450B and Production B National Champion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123