Thread: need help prp hybrid question

need help prp hybrid question

well i was out riding and i caught a rock with my pro peg and destroyed my nerf bar on that side i need a new set of nerfs where do i find a set that fits the prp chassis ive looked around and i can find them for other frames but the measurements dont work any advice would be great thanks

nerfs

do you have pro-pegs? i have pro-pegs on mine that i built. their were a little hard getting on, had to use a rubber hammer and they are on pretty tight dont have put bolts in

nerfs

take some measurements. my laeger and lsr are 16 1/4 center to center on 1 1/8 tube. I have two sets of spare ac in my garage I'll sell you one cheap if they fit. I also just had custom rath monster pegs made for my laeger they are sick but not cheap.
    Fuel Injected Laegers CRF450 passed on....

nerfs

i need 17 and a half center to center

hmm

yea I don't know about that. You'll probably have to trim a setof trx450 for ltr pegs I think they are more around that measurement
    Fuel Injected Laegers CRF450 passed on....

I have the same chassis and ran into this problem. I used 250r AC propegs for a laeger or Lonestar chassis slid on the front then rachet straped the peg part to my axle. I was not easy and i needed a friend to help we also used grease and a 3 lb sledge hammer (Using rags so we didnt dent or scratch the nerfs) We stretched then released the nerfs 2 or three times with the ratchet strap pulling with our arms aswell. Now that i have done this they slide on and off with little effort.