Thread: now this is some good racing...

now this is some good racing...

one heck of a 250 battle. everyone can learn a thing or two while watching this dog fight. just shows how being open minded with your line selection can help or hurt you while in a major battle. and love him or hate him, JLaw deff has some unique line choices out there...

good race! lawrence kinda tried a little too hard when he cut off dungey like that but rubbin is racin!
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

love this video haha i cant even count how many times i've seen it. and that one of stewart and RC at i think washougal in 07.
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

Lawrence knows how to set himself up for the next turn (1:36 - 1:43). Dungey follows Grant waiting for a screw up and Lawrence is makin' m0000ves.

they used the ENTIRE track!
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

Originally posted by jesseweaver
    love this video haha i cant even count how many times i've seen it. and that one of stewart and RC at i think washougal in 07.
    It might have been good in 07 too. i went to the 06 event. and it was sooo epic, i mean ph ukin EPIC. got home to watch it on vhs, and was nothing remotely close to what i witnessed in real life. It was still a dam good race still.
    go big or go home!

Originally posted by mxduner
    It might have been good in 07 too. i went to the 06 event. and it was sooo epic, i mean ph ukin EPIC. got home to watch it on vhs, and was nothing remotely close to what i witnessed in real life. It was still a dam good race still.
    yea your right it was in 06 at washougal. i love watching that battle
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

That was such a DAWG fight, dam man. wish i seen that in real life. holy lead changes batman
    go big or go home!

Now thats some good stuff!!!! I was getting pumped waching that.
    2003 Maxima VQ35DE
    -------------------------
    Tint, System

Originally posted by BenHonda400ex
    Trombone.. And if someone calls me a Tromboner I will kick you in the nuts, that s*** get's annoying