Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking interest in some parts I don't need:

Checking interest in some parts I don't need:

These parts came with my trade and its mostly an XC bike and I'm going to build an MX bike, like to see if there is any interest or trade for 250r parts.

Paypal only accepted: crownlineboats@hotmail.com

5.) I have an 88/89 seat with black gripper seat cover, would trade for an 86 pan and 86 foam with hardware that's in good shape. $60+ shipping OBO
    496cc Saber 2 Stroke MX Project "Elsinore" (Laeger Narrow/CR500 Build - In Process)
    89 TRX 250R - Fully Restored Original

I am interested in the ims tank I also have an 86 seat I may trade. the plastic and foam are good but it needs a new cover. not sure if I really want to part with that though. the 88/89 style has plastic mounts, right? can you send pics to hartwill21@gmail.com

Originally posted by hartwill
    I am interested in the ims tank I also have an 86 seat I may trade. the plastic and foam are good but it needs a new cover. not sure if I really want to part with that though. the 88/89 style has plastic mounts, right? can you send pics to hartwill21@gmail.com
    yes the 88/89 style has the mounts formed in to the pan, and the seat is thicker and softer. I'll take some pics this weekend.
    496cc Saber 2 Stroke MX Project "Elsinore" (Laeger Narrow/CR500 Build - In Process)

k. send prices with pics please.

I would have some interest in the plastics and the a arms. Could you send some pics to rablack21@gmail.com and how much?

Thanks
    Ryan Black
    American Pride Synthetics
    National Amsoil Dealer
    Chattanooga,TN

Let me know a price on the a-arms as well.

I was thinking $450obo + the ride on the aarms. or trade partial trade, for other 250r partsetc.. They are nice aarms.

I need MX axle, fluidyne radiator, rear brake pads (new), coolhead big bore, I know there is alot more that's all I can think of right now.

All, I'll get pics up this weekend. I'm headed out of town afterwork so I won't have time or be back until Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Let me know if the other seat deal does not work out, I have an 86 i will trade you.

radiator

fluidyne radiator? I looked on there web sit they dont list one for a 250R? I'v been in search for after market radiator also

Re: radiator

Originally posted by bulldog diesel
    fluidyne radiator? I looked on there web sit they dont list one for a 250R? I'v been in search for after market radiator also
    I thought they made the Walsh one?? I was going to call them... They also have a nice 7" fan that would be money on that radiator...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast