Thread: bad parts

Thumbs down bad parts

bent parts dont buy any thing from him

Who?

orange_kawa

he(kawasaki 1) bought a used lonestar axle from(orange kawa) -
    ( supposedly no bends, nice straight axle) and when it came in, i put it in the quad and both sides of the axle were wobbling.brake side was very noticable. sprocket side not bad..but he had a bent axle to begin with,and was told this one was straight with no bends. he wrote the guy back, and the guy said.. yeah i knew it was bent ,but it's not that noticable.
    08 apex 90 mod - sons new quad
    08 kfx450r - my work in progress

When the gates drop, the bullsh*t stops...

I've got a lot of parts from that guy and never had a problem out of him fast shipping and great parts for cheap. You never know what shipping will do to a product!! I am sure he would have told you if there was a bend in the axle...we all know riding four wheelers that if there is a bend in an axle we would know. And if he told you there was a slight bend (that means you can't tell riding on it) or no bend it was the truth!! We know you are lucky if you can even get a new on that doesn't have a slight bend in it or bend the first time on the track. He has been racing for years and deals with selling and buying used parts off of here...he is not going to lie to anyone about parts that he is selling and expects the same courtesy when buying them. This I know from dealing with him personally and at the tracks.

are you saying that ups beat it with a sledgehammer before dropping it off at his house. if its bent and the guy races then it was probably bent in a race and then he scammed the other guy
    02 440 Cannondale Speed
    08 750 Kawasaki Brute Force
    06 450 Honda R
    Yamaha PW 50
    There is no Theory of Evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live

the guy could of rode it n bent it just trying to screw some one