Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fastest stock quad?

Fastest quad ever stock was the quadracer 500 Suzuki then the rest ! But I think that renegade /thundarcat are the straightline fastest stock the 450,s can be made faster/easly compared to them 450,s are track/trail racers compared to those two stump pullers . When it comes to track/trail they,ll get spanked ! in straight line there 800cc-1000cc monsters going ahead to head with a 450 is almost double the cc,s it should win !

Who cares what the fastest stock quad is! It's not how fast your quad goes it's how fast you are on your quad. I've seen many a time guys beat others guys with half the bike all because of their skill level. Just get out there and ride and heve a good time. Thats what it's all about!!!!!! Not how fast your quad goes in a straight line!

very true
    now in days all people care about is who has the fastest machine out their and they forget that you ride to have fun with friends,family
    Thats what riding should be about,not who can be the fastest down a straight line and get to the hospital bed sooner.
    my opinion..you don't have to agree

yeah im pretty sure it was the 1990 quadzilla! 500cc single two stroke motor. enough said.
    2003 400ex
    -namura 440 big bore kit
    -stage 2 hotcam
    -debaffled shorty stock exhaust
    -168 main jet
    -itp holeshots
    -outerwears shock covers
    -high bend bars
    -tether

Just ride and have fun! Build your skill level. Thats what it's all about

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12