Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: dream race

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    We average 15-17 to alot of ours ..
    The only one close is 8 hours .

thats friggin insane! lol

i give you props for being that committed, but damn thats gotta get expensive!
    2007 LTR 450
    Pro Taper,Powermadd,Motoworks,One Industries,Rath,Blingstar,Maxxis,DWT

2006 KTM 200xc-w

where would be great tracks to hold regional events? southwest northwest, south central, north east, south east, mid west. tracks must have plenty of spectator parking. and close to a big city
    "Do more understanding,before your understood"

Originally posted by mushinracing
    where would be great tracks to hold regional events? southwest northwest, south central, north east, south east, mid west. tracks must have plenty of spectator parking. and close to a big city
    im taking it Mushin Racing is attempting/thinking of puting on a race or possible a whole series?? is it safe to say that with the questions your asking??

Originally posted by muddy400EX
    thats friggin insane! lol

i give you props for being that committed, but damn thats gotta get expensive!
    I cannot even tell you how expensive haha!
    we stress each month how were going to make it ,especially with We had to take all of last year off due to job loss ,even with a fresh start this year its been tough . I hope we get a better fix of venues next season , with my Daughter moving up a class next year it would be nice to see how shes finishes having to not miss any rounds .
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Originally posted by mushinracing
    You could use some of the same tracks, that are used now, and have been used in past nationals, like red bud, oak hill, unadilla, millville, macon Ga., steel city,glen helen,they have all proven to be national quality tracks,and there are plenty more around that we have been to, all over the country. Here in mi, we have quite a few besides red bud also.

well they have series on the west coast and east coast, but what about us in the center? I think we should have a series in between the two
    2009 yamaha yfz450r se

I don't know how much sweeter it could be than it is. I haven't experienced everything to know what everything is like. I'm itchin to run a WORCS sometime, or something of that nature. Main thing is this is one expensive hobby, and nothing will change that, stock class or not.

Originally posted by trompen542
    I think we need a pro, and pro lites supercross series, if the tracks are as wide as the bikes, we could adapt. The quads can ride pretty much the same tracks as the bikes, we ride with a pro supercross bike team, and can do 99% of the jumps, and have set up our quad for the whoops and tighter turns, just like they do. I think if we are going to go main stream, we have to get the average guy involved, and put on a good show and the rest will follow. There would have to be a large advertising campaign, not like the ama puts a 2x2 sign by the track, but like the bikes do, real event info available to the public for at least 2 weeks prior to the events. To go way back, the mickey thompson series was successful, with a lot of the right ideas about how to get the crouds to come. Also the montreal supercross they have bikes, quads, and sxs, which has been very successful.
    haha which pro supercross team do you ride with? i promise you you aren't doing 99% of the jumps of a pro sx track. there are VERY few pro level sx tracks open to the public in the country. videos or its not true!
    "It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456