Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1993 Dodge Cummins W350

My 1993 Dodge Cummins W350

Well I figured I'd start a thread about my truck, because it seems like I'm always working on it or doing something to it. Right now, it has a 3->4->5 exhaust with a 6 inch stack, and the pump is maxxed out. My plans for it are a NV4500 swap, Dana 80 Posi swap, HX35 turbo, 7.3 powerstroke intercooler, Some good injectors, Denny T fuel pin, 3200 rpm governer spring, and maybe murder it out, along with some other little things. Right now, I'm painting the grill flat black, and next will be the rims. I'm doing all of the free stuff to it now, because I blew all of my money on the system I put in it haha. Well, here are some pics. I'll try to get a smoke video sometime this week!

Blaine Kaiser #426

Moved On To Cars from Quads

2007 Dodge Charger Superbee SRT8 #259/1000

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1969 Plymouth Satellite - 580hp 440 - 727 - 3.73 Locker

"If you want to make a Conservative angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a Liberal angry, tell him the truth." - Rush Limbaugh

those are awsome trucks. once i get my blazer done i plan on building my dream truck a 73-92 quad cab chevy with a 12 valve cummins.

got a couple leads already on some nice southern trucks had a 97 complete dodge 1 ton for 1700 but got sold.

sorry for the little hijack but seeing your truck got me thinking about it again lol.

but nice truck wouldnt mind finding nice older 12 vavle like that too.
    450r DRG POWER, HOUSER-RACING,OHLINS, AMSOIL, ENGINE-ICE, TAG-METALS, RENTHAL.
    C.W.I.R.A-open grandprix quad champion
    C.W.I.R.A- 3rd open pro quad
    C.W.I.R.A-2nd pro-am production quad

not much of an older dodge guy but i have always liked 4x4 duallys, and thats one *****in truck.

how well does it hold the road? i can imagine how easy that thing is to keep between the lines and park
    Black 2007 TRX 250EX.....Still.
    1992 Ford Bronco XLT

Nice truck, did you beef up the trans yet?

This thread makes me wanna get back on task with fixing up my 93 D350.

My truck doesnt look nearly as nice as yours, and I must say, thats one ill'n ram broseph.
    '79 F100-Drag truck
    '92 Dodge D350, 12V cummins-Daily Driver

Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
    Get a few buddies to buy some and have "metro racing"
    --Epic WIN!

Im loving the single stack
    NEATV-MX #51.
    06 Walsh/LSR/Axis 450R - Gone
    07 Walsh/JB/PEP 450R - Gone
    07 Gibson/JB/PEP 450R - Gone

nice truck im looking for a first gen w250 5spd for a project at the end of the summer.
    04 dodge cummins 6 speed
    Houser crf hybrid
    08 trx450r

Originally posted by hondariderdylan
    not much of an older dodge guy but i have always liked 4x4 duallys, and thats one *****in truck.

how well does it hold the road? i can imagine how easy that thing is to keep between the lines and park
    Dual wheel trucks are intimidating at first, but you get used to them pretty damn quick and it really isn't that bad. I drive my dads all the time.

Nice truck dude. I love cummins.
    1989 Yamaha YFZ350 Banshee
    DMC 916 Exhaust__K&N Filter__Boysen Reeds__13 Sprocket__+2+1 Lonestar J-arms__Works AT-Steelers Triple Rate Shocks__White Brothers Rims__Renthal Banshee Bend Bars__Powermadd Handguards__UFO Plastics__Nstyle Graphics__Ceet Cover__Turner Bumper

"It ain't fast without mixed gas"

very clean truck get that smoke vid asap
    08 ltr450 le cherry bomb, uni,Full Duncan exhaust,pro tapper,rock nerfs,motorsport bumper

01 440ex Girlfriends bike , +2+1 a-arms, uni filter, chm slip on,white bros header ac bumper, 440 kit 12:1, hd head studs, nerfs,rad lock nut,westcost carrier,450r carb,stage 2 hot cam, eca break block off, 450r swing arm,450r rear brake set up,tcs revalved rear shock

Originally posted by hotrodbelair
    those are awsome trucks. once i get my blazer done i plan on building my dream truck a 73-92 quad cab chevy with a 12 valve cummins.

got a couple leads already on some nice southern trucks had a 97 complete dodge 1 ton for 1700 but got sold.

sorry for the little hijack but seeing your truck got me thinking about it again lol.

but nice truck wouldnt mind finding nice older 12 vavle like that too.
    I love Cummins conversions. A few days ago i saw a sweet 1975ish Chevy 3/4 ton that was lifted with a 12v in it.

Originally posted by hondariderdylan

Thanks!

It acctually is pretty easy to drive! Parking is a bit of a hassle, but it's worth it.

Originally posted by CJM
    Nice truck, did you beef up the trans yet?
    Nah I've got a pretty good Cummins only junkyard down the street, so I'm going to swap an NV4500 out of a 2nd gen before I do any more power upgrades. It should only cost me around $700 too!

Originally posted by 416exfreak
    This thread makes me wanna get back on task with fixing up my 93 D350.

My truck doesnt look nearly as nice as yours, and I must say, thats one ill'n ram broseph.
    You should, they're really fun trucks to work on! Thanks!

Originally posted by rollie
    Im loving the single stack
    I love it too haha, I don't like duals much.

Originally posted by 250x_kyle
    nice truck im looking for a first gen w250 5spd for a project at the end of the summer.
    There are some good deals out there, check out the classifieds at www.cumminsforum.com

Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
    Dual wheel trucks are intimidating at first, but you get used to them pretty damn quick and it really isn't that bad. I drive my dads all the time.

Nice truck dude. I love cummins.
    Yeah its not too bad to drive. Thanks

Originally posted by bens250ex
    very clean truck get that smoke vid asap
    Thanks, and I'll see if I can get one up tomorrow!

Whew that took a while haha
    Blaine Kaiser #426

Moved On To Cars from Quads

2007 Dodge Charger Superbee SRT8 #259/1000

1993 Dodge W350 Dually

1969 Plymouth Satellite - 580hp 440 - 727 - 3.73 Locker

"If you want to make a Conservative angry, tell him a lie. If you want to make a Liberal angry, tell him the truth." - Rush Limbaugh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast