Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiper wheels??????

Originally posted by Soldier 425
    yeah i just raced the roush creek ama harescramble and destroyed my tires and rims with the rocks. I want to buy these expensive rims once and never worry about them again.
    i dont know about "never" worrying again..

Originally posted by 250raptor
    waste money on beadlocks? lol, in xc beadlocks are almost a necessity. seen many people not finish the race because of bent rims or tires coming off the bead.
    been racing 4 years, never had a flat or bead come off. IMO, they are a waste.
    2009 Yamaha YFZ450
    RocketRonRacing, SlyFoxMX

Originally posted by Pappy
    The thought of your future spawn frightens me.

Originally posted by XCRacer236
    been racing 4 years, never had a flat or bead come off. IMO, they are a waste.
    If not for the extra strength they are worth it just for how much easier it is to change tires with bead locks. Take the ring off and the tire comes right off.

Also if you have tire balls you don't have to run air in your tires and the bead lock helps hold the tire on.

I got the dual bead lock cf3s with billet centers in the rear and the cf1 with the carbon fiber centers single beadlock fronts

Ive had the same set now for 8 years of xc racing. Hiper wheels were the best investment I made back then. Never have had an issue with them.
    2018 Sponsors
    AJ Connors Racing, GBC Motorsports, Scott Goggles, Bell Helmets, O’Neal, Houser Racing, HMF, IQ Defense, Rekluse Clutches, IMS, Hot Cams, Cylinder Works, Hot Rods, Pivot Works, Vertex Pistons, All Balls, Leatt, Powermadd, Fasst co, Quad Tech, Amsoil, Sunstar Chain and Sprockets, BTO Sports

Quad History
    2016 YFZ 450R
    2014 YFZ 450R
    2012 YFZ 450R
    2010 YFZ 450R
    2010 YFZ 450X
    2009 YFZ 450r
    2008 YFZ 450
    1996 Polaris Scambler 400
    1995 Polaris Magnum 425

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12