Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 2010 AMA ATV Motocross Nationals #8 - Pleasure Valley - Live ATV Race Coverage

The AMA really needs to figure out how to handle their issues a little bit more professionally. Maybe to the point of being pro-active so these issues don't occur. They want the sport to grow and for the Pro's and Pro-Am's to be the feature events, so let's get it together and be fair with everyone instead of playing favorites. I believe a Pro rider had an issue last year at this same track and was caught on camera taking them out, and he didn't get DQ'd so what's the deal? I don't know Harv at all, but I would hope that he would think this situation thru a bit more. A probationary watch period for both parties may have been a better choice.
    Brian Jenkins - WheelZ UP Suzuki LTR-450 LE #0
    Sponsors - WheelZ UP, Stomp grip, HMF, & Oury.
    Co-sponsors - Walsh, QuadTech, Fox Shox, One Ind., Flexx bars, Tag, K&N, Galfer, Hinson, Sixsixone, Sunline, Rath, & DWT.

One of the main people we forgot to mention was Tommy Tantillo ALT training facility. Thanks for everything he has helped Jeremy Lawson with. Above and beyond......Tommy T is the man......
    Jackie (Jeremy's mom)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516