Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: comments anybody

I am at a Rexburg hotel by St Anthonies and a huge CanAm truck just pulled in the lot. Maybe we will see them in action tommorow.

They look pretty neat but I'm surprised they didn't make one of the models the size and weight of a RZR (or smaller / lighter). Here in NY it can't be plated as an ATV because its over 1000lbs. Guess it all depends on where you ride but a 50" model would have been nice.
    Quads: 86 TRX 250R, 08 KFX 450R

Trike: 83 ATC 185s (original and mint)

Sled: Polaris IQR 600 mod

Bike: Yamaha RZ350

www.knhmotorsports.com

Originally posted by dynofox
    They look pretty neat but I'm surprised they didn't make one of the models the size and weight of a RZR (or smaller / lighter). Here in NY it can't be plated as an ATV because its over 1000lbs. Guess it all depends on where you ride but a 50" model would have been nice.
    DNR in WI is saying if it's over 50" you can't go on trails with it. I'm crushed! This commander looks awesome but most of the family riding is state trail so I guess we'll be looking for a rzr again.
    '00 Honda XR400R - The classic
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - The 450 killer - FOR SALE
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine
    '05 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 ES - The plow

Originally posted by TRXRacer1
    DNR in WI is saying if it's over 50" you can't go on trails with it. I'm crushed! This commander looks awesome but most of the family riding is state trail so I guess we'll be looking for a rzr again.
    I think BRP totally missed the boat on not offering a RZR sized side-by-side. Maybe we'll see a 70hp 850 RZR for '11?
    Quads: 86 TRX 250R, 08 KFX 450R

Trike: 83 ATC 185s (original and mint)

Sled: Polaris IQR 600 mod

Bike: Yamaha RZ350

www.knhmotorsports.com

I just checked the rules again and there are some good test areas the WiDNR is allowing up to 65" width. On a down side I also checked the Hatfield McCoy rules and even the 800 makes too much power to be legal on any of their trails.
    '00 Honda XR400R - The classic
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - The 450 killer - FOR SALE
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine
    '05 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 ES - The plow

Factory holz can am

Just left holz racing shop and he had the new can am out front all decked out in fox holz components thing looks amazing cant wait to see how it stacks up against his razr

The Commander is a fantastic machine, people are starting to receive them left and right and are loving them!

I LOVE MINE!!!!!!!!!
    Dont go ninjain no body that dont need ninjaing!!!!!

We had the opportunity of playing with one in the dunes over Halloween weekend.. We were running it against several RZRSs and 3 LT Rhinos. We found the limits of the Commander rather quickly. The motor was great but the suspension was holding it WAY back.. If a flat drag race it would walk away from a stock rhino but it had a battle on its hands with the RZR. Put the drag race through some rough terrain and it was dead last, even against a stock LT rhino..
    '06/'09 800 Long Travel Industries Rhintax
    '06 666 Outlaw Motorsports Rhino
    '07 693 Outlaw Motorsports Rhino
    '07 660 Outlaw Motorsports Rhino

Coming soon... Tapped Out Motorsports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12