Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bent Wheels Harescramble, June 27th

Bent Wheels Harescramble, June 27th

Anyone in? On june 27th, website of club - http://www.bentwheels.com/. Link to schedule - http://www.ama-d14harescrambles.org/schedule.cfm

Sample from last year.

We'll be there....Austin will be racing Y13-15. He's been waiting impatiently since Battle Creek! Is it always this muddy?

Not always, but I think it rained that weekend and that was the creek coming off the artesian well that they have there.

Did you look at the rest of last years pics?

Yes, we did. Looks like fun...thanks for taking the time to post the pictures and use of the site.

That was a wet muddy ride last year...wow Was a lot of fun. Only race i can think of where i actually had to take the plastic off the quad to get all the grass and mud out. It was like swamp grass hangin from every nook and cranny. Was damn fun though.

WOW!! It was mud-fest 2010 yesterday.
    Good time though. The V-Farce got so packed full of mud, it started to overheat on lap 4.
    I think it rained the whole race. Good turn out considering. Id say 30 quads probably.
    #52 Jeremy
    #25 Me

Yeah, My son made it about a lap and a half. He sucked quite a bit of water and had to quit.

Was he the youth rider on the Blaster? Wondered what happened.
    I saw one guy hit a tree pretty hard in the woods. A-arms didnt look so good.
    #52 Jeremy
    #25 Me

Actually he was on a grey Raptor 250. If you were the guy on the V Force, he started to the right of you. He didn't get a good start and made it about 15 min.

Ok, yup. Eian was on my left on the blue raptor.
    Too funny. First lap, going thru those water holes, your son blasted me with a tidal wave of muddy water. He must have jumped one of those jumps into the water holes, right behind me. That was my, OK, time to get muddy.
    #52 Jeremy
    #25 Me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast