Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HiPer Racing Wheels. Questions and comments welcome.

To Ben

We greatly appreciate the compliments Ben. Congratulations on the successful season. Hopefully we can help you end up where you belong next season.

Team HiPer

I have a set of your hubless 8x8 rear hipers that came off of a trx 450r, can you tell me are these wheels only going to fit Honda 450 splines or Will they work with other models? Thanks.
    Will

To be honest, I'm not quite sure Will. check the spline count on whatever model you're looking to put them on and then on the wheels. This will tell you if they will fit or not.

im looking for a strong durable wheel that wont bend when i jump. i have heard alot of good things about carbon fiber wheels. i like them cuz there light and durable which would be good for sand but how do the hipers compare to carbon fiber wheels

Hipers are carbon fiber wheels. So I would say they are very comparable
    Will

If you are doing mostly dune riding then you would have absolutely nothing to worry about running our Carbon Fiber wheels. I have seen guys flip Polaris RZRs, slam into trees going 30+mph, hit rocks the size of your head and jump 90ft triples without it so much as scratching our wheels. By no means am I saying they are indestructable, but you would be very hard pressed to break one of our wheels, especially in the sand. Depending on your budget I would recommend our CF1 wheel. Our Tech 3 is our more expensive wheel that has an aluminum billet center and come with a 1 year unlimited warranty, but our CF1s are made out of the same exact material and are extremely durable. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or call us at 785-749-6011.

Kind regards,
    Dylan

I have just bought a set of rear wheels that have the hubs made into them. Is it possible to put a regular aluminum center in them instead of the hubs?

I'm sorry mxr, but those wheels are at least 6 years old and they are no longer compatible with our current centers. Sorry bro.

I TT race can you tell me the weight of your wheels no beadlocks (10x5 156 fr and 115 rr 10x10)yamaha
    yfz450r sponsors O'NEAL, CPH Powder Coating, Rocky Jeep Armor, Houser, ZBROZ Racing,

Non Bead lock weight

4.4lbs fronts, 5.2lbs rears

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast