Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HiPer Racing Wheels. Questions and comments welcome.

we have had big problems with the Hyper wheels. One of the wheels started to leak in the centre, so we got a new "o" ring but when we try to take out the bolts of the beadlock a few of them will not unscrew. We now have 2 very expensive pieces of scrap!!

Originally posted by Rossi 46
    we have had big problems with the Hyper wheels. One of the wheels started to leak in the centre, so we got a new "o" ring but when we try to take out the bolts of the beadlock a few of them will not unscrew. We now have 2 very expensive pieces of scrap!!
    Its prolly cause thr air in Ireland is different!!! lol
    Ive ran hiper wheels ever since they first came out, i have had over 20 sets over the years and have never had any problem with nare one of 'm
    Walsh crf450

bead ring bolts

im looking for the bolt thread pitch for the bead ring on a tech 3 rear. anyone know off hand?

thread pitch.

FWC Preddy,

that thread pitch for the bead ring bolts is 1/4, 28.

Dylan

These guys are as professional as it gets!! Customer service hands down destroys the competition. These guys know how to conduct business,and I'm proud to use and support their products. I would love to see a "kit" offered,but have no issue the way it is. Can't wait to see what else they bring to the table. Much respect and many thanks to the years of continued above and beyond service.
    04 450r sweetttt!!!
    07 kfx700
    "4strokin454"

Hiper wheels

I have a question for hiper. I have a yfz 450r and i just got tech 3's all around and i have searched the web everywhere to try and get the yamaha blue mud plugs for my 450. so does hiper technology make them and do i have to custon order them?
    and i know hiper makes a clear mud plug thats all i can find. Just let me know asap!
    thanks
    Getter done

How much is a rear set for a 2010 polaris outlaw 450 with shipping to phx az?
    * Spode Freestyler *

Team Spode Racing

Thank you to my sponsors: DWT, Motoworks, Lone Star Racing, Dirt Fiend Racing, Go Pro Cameras, Amsoil, Spy Optics, Motoconcepts, We All Ride Clothing, Leatt Braces, ODI Grips

2004 YFZ450

My comments about the wheels is that they crack, leak, the threads get messed up ect. But I actualy think there great wheels but after a while the start to have those issues but for MX there just to DANG HEAVY!!!! but for XC and such they make a great wheel but do to the weight issues for MX I run DWT.

I have a pare, they leek, i went through all the bolts, put new tires on, still leaks.

Need a non beadlock inner half 8" or 2 beadlock inner halfs. where do i go bout gettin good deal on that.
    07 YFZ 450 leagers +2 +1, lonestar axle and hub, cam mod, zip ty mod, vitos needle and screw, FMF powercore4,power madd, ODI, blingstar nerfs, SRP rotor

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast