Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HiPer Racing Wheels. Questions and comments welcome.

Any chance you can post pics of the difference between 4:1 and 3:2 offset tech3s? All the pics I see online appear to be the same offset, that or I'm just blind. I am wondering because everyone tell me my tech threes are 4:1s just by looking. I've never seen a set that looked any different.
    Will

4+1 Vs. 3+2

Will,
    For some reason it's telling me the file I'm trying to attach is too big. I've tried changing the picture size but it won't allow me to post with it attached. Do you have an email or phone I could send the pic to? PM it to me if you want.

Yes, (440)453-6359
    Thanks, Will
    Will

Re: HiPer Racing Wheels. Questions and comments welcome.

Originally posted by Hiper-Tech2010
    Please post any issues, questions, or comments you have about any of our products and we will try to address the issues and answer the questions in the most timely manner we can. Thanks to all of our supporters and we hope to here from all of you. Thanks, from the entire team at HiPer.

Well, I've always wondered about the carbon fiber "mixture" like it says on the offical website.

I must say although i'm a hardcore DWT fan, your customer service seems a LOT better than DWT's. I have to wait SO long to even get ahold of them , and then another long wait for a tracking number. Then i email them asking for something, and i'm given a link to buy something totally irrelavent.

My lug nuts backed out on a rear wheel and the aluminum center piece got chewed up. Where can i just buy the aluminum center piece so i dont have to buy a whole new wheel?
    2007 LTR 450

NEATV

Give us a call at 785-749-6011 and ask for someone in sales. We'd be happy to help you out. Sorry to hear about the misfortune.

amazing wheels. they have taken a beating forsure. with no problems. recommend for anyone. great company
    2007 trx450r xc setup

Quote Originally Posted by quadman22 View Post
    My lug nuts backed out on a rear wheel and the aluminum center piece got chewed up. Where can i just buy the aluminum center piece so i dont have to buy a whole new wheel?
    Me too... both of us are lucky to be able to tell about it still...

My recommendation to anyone is to install longer lugs in the hubs, order the locking lug nuts from RMATV and put wave washers under them. The Tech 3 billet centers are THICK and the lug nut spots are counter sunk too.

I am not sure what happens... rather it is shavings pushed out into the recess when putting them on the lugs or shavings from the edge of the countersink... or if it is soft material wallowing out. But once they start to wiggle on the hub it will walk the nuts right off the lugs.

I think I would feel better about CF1 wheels if I wasn't willing to change the hub studs, lug nuts and add wave washers.

I would like to take a set of CF1's apart to see how they are made in comparison with tech 3's.
    '08 Monster Kawasaki KFX450R (black)
    Too many mods

'99 Sport 400
    Out of a time capsule
    Bone stock, new condition (6/08)

'00 TRX400EX
    Already a project in progress
    Full Yoshimura Exhaust, UNI filter & jetting
    ITP Holeshot HD rears XC fronts on ITP T-9 Baja wheels
    PRM Desert Bumper, PRM full skid protection, & CDB air scoops
    T.M. Design Powerlip Chain Guide, DG Nerf Bars & Pro Armor FAT Pegs
    Duncan Graphics kit, gripper seat cover & Shock-Pros flame covers
    Pro Taper taperwall bars & Cycra Probend hand guards
    Nac's Racing number plates & headlight covers
    14/38 gearing that was on it

I need the dimensions on a 10 inch and a 9 inch mud plug for your wheels to have graphics made. thanks
    wolfpack Racing Est. 1973
    2005 Trx450r
    2008 Polaris Rzr800
    2008 Trx250ex
    2005 klx125
    2005 Trx90
    1981 Honda Passport
    1969 Honda 50 W/ factory spedo and odomoter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456