Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: HiPer Racing Wheels. Questions and comments welcome.

Hiper has great customer support. I had a spinning insert problem on my tech 3's and i called them yesterday and they were more than willing to make it better for me. I shipped the wheels out to them yesterday. Customer support is key when running a business. Thanks guys.
    - 05 450r-
    October 2012 QOTM

Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game. -Donald Trump

Re: HiPer Service

Originally posted by Hiper-Tech2010
    As for the spinning inserts, we are doing everything to make the best product available in limiting this from occurring in the future. The best method to prevent this from happening is to clean your wheels regularly and to use anti-seize or a dab of oil every time you take your bead ring off and on. But, as will happen whenever you have any type of metal and plastic bonded together, with as much torque and twisting that is constantly applied to the wheel inserts it is inevitable that sometimes they will fail. Other leaking issues can sometimes be due to pinched or damaged o rings. (This is the case 99% of the time whenever a wheel is leaking from the center area).

Best,
    Dylan
    Sounds like design issues. Good customer service can't fix that.
    2007 Honda TRX450ER
    2002 Honda TRX400EX
    1989 Honda TRX250R
    1988 Honda TRX250R
    1984 Honda ATC70

Originally posted by Hiper-Tech2010
    Really thats it? What would you be implying, sir? If you have issues with our wheels there is a simple solution. Do not buy them.
    LOL, atta boy.
    2007 Honda TRX450ER
    2002 Honda TRX400EX
    1989 Honda TRX250R
    1988 Honda TRX250R
    1984 Honda ATC70

on the inserts maybe you guys should go to a insert similiar to what honda uses in the gas tank... its square on the outside instead of round should make it a little harder to spin... btw ive had 2 sets of tech 3's for about 4 years now. with probably 100 races on each set only thing i ever replaced was 1 set of outter rings and the aluminum center piece cause my lug nuts werent tight enough and back off egg shaping the wheels.

New HiPer sport wheel

We are in the process of releasing a new limited edition sport quad wheel. I cannot release any specific information on this thread, but if anyone may be interested please pm me and I can fill you in on the details.

Im looking to buy som HIpers if i get some ill defentily update you guys with my opinion
    2008 Honda TRX400EX
    -----------------------------
    Stock upgrades coming soon

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/...er/Abes400.jpg

Whats the deal with the CF1A's? I noticed there alittle cheaper than the others.

CF1A

We actually no longer produce the CF1A. We may have some dealers or distributors out there who have them in stock, but we no longer make new ones. They were comprised of a different material that is not as strong or light as our regular CF1 or Tech 3 wheel (which are made of the same stronger and lighter material). We originally made the CF1As for recreational riders but market demand made us decide to discontinue them.

Cool...thanks for clearing that up for me.

some of the best people !

Just want to let everyone know,they really help Ben Walden Racing ! if only other parts on the 20011 kfx450r were this good, we would have been Open A class Champion ,But will take runner up in 2010/2011 winter MSXC series.
    Thank's hipertech #3
    Ben Walden
    Kfx450r

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast