Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HiPer Racing Wheels. Questions and comments welcome.

HiPer Racing Wheels. Questions and comments welcome.

Please post any issues, questions, or comments you have about any of our products and we will try to address the issues and answer the questions in the most timely manner we can. Thanks to all of our supporters and we hope to here from all of you. Thanks, from the entire team at HiPer.

I just want to say that I love your wheels and I won't use anything else. Thank you for an outstanding product. I need some for my son's Cobra. It's the only bike I have that does not have your wheels. He's leading the points in the TQRA series in the pee-wee JR class.
    Zeb's Welding and Machine
    Raptor /KTM 450 SX-F Hybrid
    "All MX all the time"

Wheels for son.

Give us a call at 785-749-6011 and we would be glad to help you get a set for your son's quad.

Best,
    Dylan

I used to have them. They started to leak and I ended up selling them. I bought dwt instead. Idk dwt just seems to be the best, you guys need to either market more towards racers, or sponsor more racers to get the motocross reputation up. Ive also heard of the shells cracking or breaking. Ive never seen this or had this happen to mine but a strength test or strength charts would really reassure other riders thinking about buying them.
    As for the product, I like the colors, good quality and I like how you can buy replacement parts.
    Oh maybe you guys should have a package deal like champion in a box, that seems to have increased the sales for dwt.

Question Re: Wheels for son.

Originally posted by Hiper-Tech2010
    Give us a call at 785-749-6011 and we would be glad to help you get a set for your son's quad.

Best,
    Dylan
    I don't agree with people who say they arnt strong for motocross. I am sponsored by HiPer Racing for 2010 and I have jumped 80 ft triples with lots of confidence. I have it on video. They are better than aluminum in my opinion. Best looking wheel. Look more like plastic but strong. Love the availability of replacement part.

My HiPers are great. I ride in rocky terrain and would bend stock rims often. Had HiPers for a year and a half now and no bends or breaks. On an uphill section, flat out in 3rd gear, hit a rock with rt frt wheel that just stopped the quad. Of course, I didn't, but I was fine. Hit rock with the outside edge of wheel, ripped sidewall, but wheel was fine. Just a small nick. From past experience, I'm sure the stock wheel would have been toast.
    JOHN
    '07 Z 400

Ill tell you that over here in MO you have a ton of business. Everyone is running them in the OXC series I race. My only problem I have is they are pricey . I wish I had the extra money to at least get a front set I need them. From everyone that I race with they tell me nothing but good things about your product and the customer service is great.
    OXC #711
    2008 KTM 450 XC
    PRM SUMMIT BUMPER GRAB BAR
    KTM BELLY SKID,NERS
    POWER MADD HAND Gaurds

SSR PIT BIKE
    110cc

HONDA XR 250R Baja

I love my hiper rims!
    used to have ITP beadlock rims, and they got all messed up from a track called "hardrock" here in Fl
    ever since i got my hiper rims havent had one problem yet!
    keeep up the great work!

Appreciation

Here at HiPer Racing we really appreciate all the great comments and racer support. If any of you out there need any stickers or trailer decals email me your name and address to dmoore@hiper-technology.com. Thanks again for all the support.

Team HiPer

your email address blocks incoming

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast