Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White Brothers or FMF????

White Brothers or FMF????

I have a 300ex and i am wondering if i should get the white brothers e-series or the fmf powercore 4?

Thanks

Both companies make a high quality product, and give good power gains, so it is really up to your preferences. FMF tends to make louder exhausts, so that might play a role in your decision, but other than that, I would say either company is fine.
    2001 416EX
    Yeah, it's tuned.

Wink Go with WB!!1

I would go with WB e-seris because of all the nice features it has like tunablity of sound, and power it also some other features that i just can't put my finger on right now ..
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

the wb pro meg looks tempting to me
    Max
    2000 400EX
    FLY Billit Clutch Assembly, Black Pro Design Kill Switch, AC pro Peg Nerfs with Black Nets, AC Racing Mudscreen Bumper, LSR E-Brake Block Off, White Bro's Sintered Brake Pads, Razr Rear 4-Ply's, Talon 14 tooth, No Air-Box Lid, Pre-Filter, Spray Paint Lid Snorkle Block Off, Hetrick Full Racing Exhaust, No Choke, 165 Main, 45 Pilot, Lowered needle 1 clip(100 Ft Elevation)

My Site

talk to me on AOL IM: maxt 45

get the wb

tempting but very expensive my friend has a 300ex with the wb on it and it sounds great and gives great power gains when the carb is re jetted.
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

if you are looking at the wb for the tunable disk you might want to go to the fmf mgemax 2 it has the tunable disc but is a whole lot cheaper than the wb

alot louder than the wb too
    2000 Roll/Laeger's/Houser/Axis 416ex

2001 Arens/Laeger's/PEP 250r

Thanks to my sponsors for 2003 : 00-Buck ATV Racing, Team Pompton, Nebulae Race Team, Milton Inn Packaged Goods, Napa Auto Parts of Oak Ridge, Sick Style Racing, WD-40, Hinson Racing, IMS, Sport Center Racing, and Nac's racing

I'd also like to give a special thanks to Baldwin Motorsports for all there help and support they gave me.

We are now accepting resumes, this is a New Jersey based team. westsyder50@hotmail.com
    http://www.geocities.com/sickstyleatv/index.html

Team Rcokford Fosgate 401+ northeast champ 147.7db

Thumbs up

Id go with the FMF Powercore IV S/A. It's not too loud and nice
    power gain. I love the sound of it! I didnt want something that was
    real loud either got talked out of the FMF Powercore IV Q because the lack of power gain. Just put this pipe on last week and it rocks! And the price $234.00 wasent bad for it either.
    Im sure that the WB pipe is good also But ive had a lot of good luck with FMF pipes in the pastso i stayed with them!
    2001 Yellow 400 EX Loaded - SOLD

2003 Yellow LTZ 400 Loaded

2005 Green KFX 700 Semi Loaded

id go with the fmf i heard one the other day and i like the sound, not toooo loud

Just read below...................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast