Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Info on upcoming race

nopics from sikeston but will be pics from NY

Dundee NY Race was lame

Dundee NY Race was lame.I brought a potential Sponsor to watch the Nationals in hopes of convincing him to support us in racing the whole Extream Nationals schedule in 2011. He was not excited about the idea after the experience Where were the crowds ?No PA system in the Grandstands,?No idea who was who or what race was taking place. Number plates were several colors in same race .The racing was pretty good but,Where were the Pro riders?Admission was free, in the grandstands(so why complain) but By judging the lack of warm bodies in the stands,a little more effort is needed to help this series grow. Just getting info for the event was challenging at best.Internet or otherwise . At the race track I Couldn't find a race program or event flyers or info sheet anywhere.I finally found it on dundees website. Food was good... people pleasant... price was right on...experience was confusing but fun......................I have a few videos of the races if anyone is interested.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ride fast take chances!

I agree with you racers. The race at Dundee was verrrry unorganized. It was kind of disappointing that it was a national. It seemed more like a local fair race. Luckily, I only drove 4 hours to make the race. I feel bad for other racers who drove 13-20 hours to come. I had a good time, but I doubt there will be another national at Dundee.
    kc

Dundee

I wouldn't blame Dundee for the mess,(nice track and people ) I'd put the blame on Extreme and ATVA for lack of leadership, organization and preparation. They should make sure the fans are well informed .ATVA is well known for taking the money and running.
    Ride fast take chances!

why don't you guys come up to Batavia Motor Speedway and try a tight TT track. Visit us at WWW.BATAVIAMOTORSPEEDWAY.COM Oval race June 26 & TT July 3. I dont think you will be disapointed here. hey racer i would like to see the video you took.

Its not the ATVA that has anything todo with it, the riders took over,and the AMA/ATVA is just a name, the new board is in charge.So all the lack of info is the permoters/boards fault.I was hoping for a better year but it dont look like it,with the low turn out it will be hard for Exstreme Dirt track to make it wich is a shame when we have all this tallent like Riley,Creech,Coburn,and all the rest not being able to show it off at the NATIONALS.
    Robby Whitehead #33

Motocross has some of the same issues when using new venues. The MX national IN Spring Creek which was a new track also had allot of the same complaints as the New York TT race. In order for any series to grow though we must be willing to race in newer venues which could welcome new riders to the series, which to me has to be the obvious goal. Hopefully allot of the errors and mistakes which occurred can be resolved for next season. Allot of National riders do come from New York so hopefully a venue can be established in that area.

any info on pine lake coming up on the 24 25?

here is 3 good sources for information
    a facebook site here is the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Extrem...g/158717482811

the series website: http://www.edtracing.com/

for Astabula Fischers website: http://www.fischercycleracing.com/fi...ng_new_011.htm

does this series still exist?

I have not seen any info on this series, does it still exist? if so can anyone send some links?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast