Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GNCC modified's

GNCC modified's

I talked with GNCC and they said the kid with the kx85 engine was not legal and no bikes in the future would be legal.
    cw
    Charlie-GNCC#6
    11 MAXC 90 PROD champion
    09 GNCC 70cc ATV Champion
    08 GNCC Bad @$$ of the Year Award
    Sadie-GNCC#19
    11 GNCC 70cc Champion
    11 MAXC 70cc Champion

Thanks RC Motorsports-Ron Kersey & Family, GT Thunder, DRR, MAXC Racing, Rath Racing Spider Graphix, Maxxis Tires, Leatt, RaceDayPix,

superminis

They need to get the supermini class back and let the Cobras and the nonproduction mods run together! They may get a few more if the nonproduction quads were allowed. Jeff doesn't even respond to my emails about that any more.
    Todd Jones
    Zach Jones Racing #1,
    2012 GNCC Youth Rider of the Year
    2012 GNCC Overall National Champion
    2012 GNCC Open Class Champion
    2011 GNCC Mod National Champion
    2011 MidEast Harescramble Series Mod Champion
    North Augusta, SC

Special Thanks to our 2012 Sponsors:

Maximum RPM
    Fly Racing
    FOX Shox
    Amsoil Racing
    Gaerne Boots
    Fasst Co. Flexx Bars

They will never get back to u. They don't care about the racers and what they want. They only care about the money. When we were in the mini class they put the 70 cobra in the 70 class with my boy,because they said it couldn't run in the 90 mod class because it had a clutch! But the real reason was some of the high profile dads went crying to Rita. I watched them. But they put it in the 70 class go figure. And he still beat him!! It cost me $100 tho. I bribed him. Told him if you beat that cobra you get $100 from me. Works EVERY time.

We asked them for years to start a hybrid class or something.Because alot of kids are to big and override the cvt's and they can't handle a bigger rider that will keep it pinned.

That's the main reason we quit the GNCC'S. They don't care about U
    Michael Mussi Jr #838
    07 Honda 300ex Tricked out
    2 Time GNCC National Champion
    Special Thanks to Hetrick Racing,Demotto Honda & Yamaha, Elza's cycle and atv's, Muffler,Brakes and More, K&K Customs. Teter Automotive,Engine Builder Don Sturdivant.
    The money spent on Michael's quads seem's like a million bucks.
    The smile on his face after winning the race WORTH IT !!!!

May I ask what the kx 85 motor was in that made not legal? this is a 90 MOD class?? last year it was NO cobras THIS YEAR no shifters should we call it gncc cvt only where if a race quad shows up the parents run to protest it dq it we only want these china quads out here at the AMA gncc races. my kid wants to race some gncc races and was looking foward to doing so now that he could run super mini now they zip the class and ban the bikes. Rita Coombs dont even get me started .

I agree, if it's a 90 mod class, what's the problem. We ran a cvt against mainly all cobra's in 06', my son and I just worked harder.
    We still run a higher cc' class because my son wants to get better. When we run another series against equal cc's, we do very well.
    Right now we run a cobra 70 shifter in the 90 mod class, my son is working hard and enjoying it, the series only has 90 stock or 90 mod doesn't matter if its cvt, ss, or shifter.
    I know this is our choice, but you have to pay if you want to play, or at least do some homework on your equipment.

It not because it's a manual. It has to be a production frame with production engine. Manual's can run in the mod class.
    Michael Mussi Jr #838
    Special Thanks to Hetrick Racing,Demotto Honda & Yamaha, Elza's cycle and atv's, Muffler,Brakes and More, K&K Customs. Teter Automotive,Engine Builder Don Sturdivant.

It has to be a production frame with production engine. Manual's can run in the mod class.

Which makes it only a Cobra class for manuals. What a joke. I can't believe that someone would complain about a kx85 mod and get a kid dq'ed. What a bunch of whiners.

the (( 90 SLIGHTLY MOD)) class lol or 90 improved stock so a JB mod could run what it was built with??? Whiners - o ya !

No a JB couldn't run in that class. It has to be a DRR,Apex,Yammy,Honda,Eton,Pitser,Suzuki,Kawy,Cobra and names like that.
    Michael Mussi Jr #838

which is not real 90 mods. this is why I can't wait until my 13 year old turns 16. Can't deal with the BS of mini parents. We built a DRR yz85 mod and can't wait to run the 450's in the womens class. 90 mod at mx nationals is whatever i built to make it a 90 mod whether that be a JB or a cobra or a DRR.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast