Thread: pipe and intake??????

pipe and intake??????

i want to get my dad a new pipe and redo his intake so that it runs a filter without a lid i saw a k and n in a mag but lost the mag does neone know what im talkin about...... as far as pipes im lookin at fmf 4.1 with high flo ss header or the big gun pipe and header which one is better, more powerfull or is there something better, more powerfull for an 05 troy lee edition and i will rejet the quad i am also thinking about hot cams for it to but which ones....he likes to ride track, trails, and a lil drag but mostly track and trails.... can anyone help me out its for his b-day and fathers day
    06' Honda 450r
    Sparks powered
    Houser +2.5 LT A-arms
    Houser swing arm
    Houser +2 Steering Stem
    RPM Dominator II Axle
    Fox Floats
    Pro Armor
    Pro Taper

The ProDesign K&N Intake and a HMF pipe it will give it alot more power with it being jetted...With this Intake you remove the lid and can run it with the bottom air box only.
    '05 PREDATOR 500 TLD - Mine
    '06 Polaris Phoenix - Sons
    '07 Polaris Outlaw 90 - Sons

I bought the rath intake for my 05
    http://store.rathracing.com/index.cf...ategory_ID=405
    '05 Polaris Predator 500 - HPD 558, hotcams, 40mm FCR, Rath Intake, Elka Elites, JD Adjustable uppers, et¢ et¢ et¢...$$$
    '03 Honda 400ex - uni filter and white brothers slip-on, timing key, ccp stabilizer...etc my backup buddy bike)